The Ancient One

You woke up in your room, without Loki.

You turned around and faced a green teddy bear with a note on it.

You picked it up and read the note:

"Dear y/n,

I thought about giving you a teddy bear after your little lie to Thor. I enchanted it so you would truly never feel alone and always have something with you when you're going to Midgard.

In love,

Loki"

Your heart skipped a beat as you looked at the bear.

You got up and went into the bathroom to make yourself ready and after you left the bathroom there was another knock on the door.

You immediately snapped your fingers so you would at least wear something when you opened the door.

Your father and a few maids were waiting for you as you opened the door.

"Ah, I see you are already up and took a bath!", Odin sang as he entered the room followed by a few maids with a big box.

"Father what is the meaning of this?", you asked and pointed at the maids and the box.

"Today y/n I you will meet someone with me. You already met her but you might not remember. If you do well today you might be able to go with her and learn more about your power or magic."

"So it's that Lady from Kamar Taj?", you asked and were pulled into the bathroom by the maids.

"Indeed y/n, it's her! If you meet her, call her the ancient one and please behave!", Odin said and closed the bathroom door.

You heard that he sat down on a chair next to your window where all your books and writing materials were and hoped that he wouldn't read some of your self written books.

After fixing your hair the maids wanted to put some makeup on your face but you declined, you hated makeup. It makes you feel fake and also you are allergic to some of its ingredients.

One of the maids pulled out a black golden dress out of the box and held it up in the air so you could inspect it.

"Nope... That one has too much gold in it and also the black and gold don't have a smooth gradation.", one of the other maids said as if she could read your thoughts.

You looked at her and saw a green glow around her.

She smiled at you and you smiled back.

" Sneaky Bastard ", you whispered and grinned.

" Beg your pardon, princess? ", the maid said and still grinned at you.

"I think you have a great fashion taste, darling. You may state your ideas and help me, the others are dismissed.", you said and motioned her to your side and the others out the room.

Once the other maids left you turned around to see the maid transforming into Loki.

" Even without clothes you look beautiful my dear. ", he smirked and dug around in the box.

" What kind of style do you prefer today?", he asked and pulled out two dresses.

"Surprise me, my prince.", you said and closed your eyes.

You heard Loki snap and opened your eyes and saw that you were wearing a green gown, which resembles one your mother wore.

"Is something wrong y/n?", Loki asked, concerned as you began to tear up.

"Please change the style... It reminds me of her... It's beautiful but only mother could wear something like this.", you wiped your tears away and closed your eyes again.