Travel Day

"The day has come, you finally go to Midgard and visit Kamar Taj", Loki yawned in one of your chairs in the room. You were up for several hours already and couldn't wait to see what Kamar Taj looked like. Also you prepared most of your things, you placed most of your books in the library of Kamar Taj through your small portal.

"How long are you going to stay there?", he asked and looked at you like a pouting child.

"About six month... But I will come and visit you, you know that I get to make portals and with that I don't need to call Heimdall anymore. I can come home at any given time I want.", you hugged Loki.

He hugged you tight, you knew he didn't want you to go but you had to.

You looked like a midgardian but still had an Asgardian flair to your clothing which was your intention so no one could tell you were a princess rather someone who visits a convention (pic above). Yet the people on Asgard still recognized their princess and were shocked as you walked up to the bifrost.

Loki, who was once again disguised as Odin, followed you to the bifrost gate.

"Heimdall, open the bifrost please, to Midgard.", you said and gave him a smile.

Heimdall nodded and opened the gate.

"I promise I find a way to visit you, okay?", you whispered into Loki's ear as you hugged him.

He smiled and watched you go through.

You landed in a small alley, it was dirty and you could hear several people talking. You knew Kamar Taj was somewhere in Asia but not where particularly, so you hoped Heimdall would send you somewhere near.

You walked out the alley with a small backpack on your back.

It contains your most loved belongings and your small portal into the library of Kamar Taj.

The streets were full of people and every one bumped into each other. Most of the people were talking in a language you couldn't understand, yet one person stood out.

A bearded man with long hair was speaking English. He was asking for directions to Kamar Taj but no one could help him.

He seemed lost and went into a small alley that looked almost identical to the one you just came out of. You started to follow this man but noticed that you weren't the only one following him.