"Harrison, this is heavenly." Iris said, her mouth full of the pancake. "I am finally an accomplished pancake man." Harrison said, laughing.

"Come here." Iris said as she pulled Harrison by the hem of his shirt and kissed him hard, shocking Harrison.

"Woah!" Harrison exclaimed as they pulled back for the air. "You are not only one that can suprise people." Iris said smirking, and giggled noticing that she manage to rub chocolate on the corner of his lips.

"What? What is wrong with my face?" Harrison asked at once as he saw Iris giggling at him.

"Chocolate on the corner of your lips." Iris said, giggling more. Harrison wiped the chocolate where Iris indicated.

"I will go and help Harry Tom 0and Rose before they set the kitchen on fire." Harrison said before placing a kiss on Iris's forehead and stood up from the bed.

"Finish your breakfast, or should I say noon snacks." Harrison said before walking out of the room, shouting for tom.

"Ever the small child." Iris laughed as she ate her birthday breakfast.

"No mom, please! I look hideous in the dress!" Iris protested as her mother told her to wear the pink dress she got her before this lockdown.

"No honey, you will look beautiful." Nikki said from laptop of Iris. Iris shook her head and removed the black dress she designed and made for herself.

"What do you think? Birthday worthy?" Iris asked as she showed the dress to her mother through her laptop.

"Its beautiful. It's the one you designed for your brother's people's choice award?" Nikki asked as she admired the black dress.

The dress was simple except black fabric Roses on one strip. It was one sleeved dress. "Its perfect. How is dad?" Iris asked as she settled down back on the bed.

"He was just out for a walk with Tessa. Ah here he is. Its Iris." Nikki said as she looked up and addressed her husband.

"Oh hello birthday girl. I am so sorry that I cannot be there for your birthday." Dom said coming in the view of camera.

"Ah dad, miss you too. After all of this is over, please let's go on a vacation. Please!" Iris pleaded with her parents.

"Like you had to ask. It has been ages when we last saw you." Dom said as Tessa jumped into his lap, and stared at camera.

Her eyes brighten up at the sight of Iris. She barked excitedly before looking at dom and back at Iris.

"Aww girl, I miss you too. I will be back there soon. Alright, we have done lots of chit chat. I need to get ready for the dinner. Let's hope nobody has burn the dinner down." Iris said as she waved her parents a bye before hanging up.

She sighed and closed her laptop. She wished that she could spend her birthday with her parents, but she was more than happy to spent it with her two brother, a boyfriend and two best mates.

She removed her baggy shirt, leaving her in her black bra. She looked into full mirror before slipping out of her sweat pants.

She was neither thin nor over weight. She was in middle. Her body didn't had curves like a model, but she was happy with her body.

She took the dress and wore it. The black dress suited her Auburn hair, and bright brown hazel eyes.

She smoothed her dress and stared at her reflection. There was a slit that ended on her mid thigh. The dress was perfect.

She took her curler and curled her shoulder length hair. She smiled at her reflection. She took her red signature lipstick and applied on her lips and her look was done.