Chapter Thirty-One: Secrecy

Start from the beginning

If you take those present into account, there were many possibilities for what an alliance between them can do. The Gardna's are a powerful and ancient family. There are less than two dozen families that have the same amount of power and pull they do. Take into account that the four of them separately are also incredibly powerful, then they are a force that many would be lucky to ally themselves with. Abby was also from a powerful family. Her family has been the leading experts in ice magic for hundreds of years with only her family able to use enchanted sapphire magic. Sofia might not be from a very influential family, but there were few that master their powers as quickly as she did. She was able to change into animals since she was very young. Many could not say the same thing as they took years to master their powers. Sofia's only issue was when she was actually in the anima's body and had trouble with her movements. Like when she was difficulties stopping as a cheetah or issues flying when a bird. And Hestia is a healer, one of the most coveted powers in all of magic. Her ability to heal injuries, illnesses, and even brain damage make her a very desired person. Especially with demons around. Her only limitation is that she can not heal things that have to do with emotional things or a state of mind. Like, she can not heal high blood pressure because that has a mental cause instead of a physical one.

"So, are you guys ever going to tell your Hogwarts friends about being mystic souls," Hestia asked.

"It might be useful to have some wizard allies for the future," Abby added.

The siblings shared a look with each other. While they knew that they would eventually tell their friends about their powers, they had never discussed when they would do it or even which ones they would tell first. Those like Fred, George, Percy, and Neville had been their first friends at Hogwarts, so they would be told first. But then you had those like Oliver, Cedric, and maybe even Luna if they got to know her, that would be told later once they could trust them more.

"We actually have not discussed that, yet," Harry admitted.

"We know that we want to, but never really went in-depth on when we would even do it," Melody said.

"You aren't afraid of how they might react, are you," Sofia asked.

"We'd be lying if we said that we weren't," Krinos said. "The teachers know, or most of them do we think. They are not scared or paranoid around us, but students are not the same as adult wand-users."

"They are good friends," Harry says. "I hope that they would be okay with it."

"By that, he means that he hopes that two redhead twins will accept him as he is," Melody gave her brother a smirk.

Harry could not help but feel his cheeks heat up as he blushed.

"Aw, is our baby brother growing up," Krinos teased him. "Does he have his first crush? On a pair of twins, no less."

"You know that I hate both of you right now, right," Harry tried to glare at them even as he was still blushing.

"We're still twelve," Sofia reminded. "We got to remember that."

"We know, Fia," Melody says. "We even made a promise to each other not to date anyone until we are, at least, fourteen. That seems like an appropriate age to date someone."

"Make sure to let me know when you do date someone," Olivia did not even look away from her meal. "As the oldest among us, it is my duty to pull the older siblings act."

"Isn't it like an older brother's job or something," Hestia asked. "I'm guessing, here, because I am pretty sure that I am the only one that this table without siblings."