"I'm not" he had answered back once the food in his mouth was gone, Yoongi shakes his head with a smile of his own.

"Baby, Ice cream is still food" he butts in, Jimin points over at him "no cuddles for you" he says instantly making Yoongi's smile fall.

"I will get my cuddles" he had said back, a pout of his own had came onto his lips, "Nah, not for a week" the omega argued back.

"Don't worry my little prince, I'll buy you as much ice cream as you want" Jeongguk had whispered causing for Jimin to gasp loudly.

"Really?" He asked while looking back at the alpha, he nodded his head with a small smile.

"Ggukie gets to touch my butt as much as he wants today" Jimin announces to the three and the alphas just make different noises.

Hoseok groans, Yoongi whines and Jeongguk had chuckled.

He was quite happy about that compared to the other two who were complaining.

"That's not fair" Yoongi whined, Hoseok lightly smacks his arm. "You grabbed his ass yesterday, you can't complain" the brown haired alpha had said.

Yoongi smacked him back "it was one little squeeze before you were pulling him off me" the oldest had argued back.

"Should have thought about that before refusing me ice cream" Jimin said proudly and smiled back at Jeongguk, the long haired alpha had smiled back and placed a quick peak to his cheek.

"Eat your food brat" Hoseok says while he slumps over, Jimin gasped and shook his head.

"Guess you don't get kisses for a week now Seokie" Jimin sighed dramatically, Hoseok piped up and looked at Jimin with a puppy expression.

"Pup" he had let out more as a whine, Jimin shook his head, "Yoonie doesn't get cuddles and you don't get kisses" the omega said back.

"Ggukie is gonna be getting a lot of attention for the next week" the omega grinned happily, now eating the food without a problem.

Which Hoseok doesn't mind now as long as it's getting him to eat.

Hoseok just smiled at him, the alpha already too in deep with the omega and the other two alpha's.

Jimin had put the last empty container down onto the ground and looked around the others before looking up at the alphas.

"Oh, it's all finished" he says then smiled, "can we go to the mall now?" He asks excitedly. Hoseok nodded his head and began cleaning up the small mess.

"Yeah, I'll just need to quickly stop at my apartment, it's on the way" the eldest said and the others had just let out a soft "okay."

Yoongi had only ducked in and out of the apartment once he had gotten there, he had been worried that he might run into Siwoo while he was there but happy that he didn't.

His "friends" still hadn't apologised to him when they had been wrong to begin with and Yoongi wasn't going to be the one going back to them this time.

If he was being completely honest though, he would much prefer to just be him and his mates anyways, he would rather their company more than anyone else's.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

A/N: guess who has done another update in such a short time. if you said me then you're most correct...

I just want to quickly say that I love y'all and you should always be yourselves because you're all amazing.

So this one at first started off a bit salty but the mood had lightened up quickly with their playful bickering.

I think that their relationship so far is just completely adorable and I hope that it'll continue to be like that but sometimes I just randomly throw in a bit of drama lol.

I swear it comes out of no where, I would be like this is gonna be a cute ass chapter then bam someone's crying or yelling angrily,

Anygays, hope you have a good day/night. Stay home, stay safe.