60.

G W E N ' S P O V :

"I love you!" He said then kissed me on the lips softly.

But when I felt my responds, he started to make his kiss deeper by laying me on the cushion and pushing his tongue inside my mouth. Making me moaned softly.

His hands are making its way into the hem of my dress, to remove it from my body.

"Wait someone might see us!" I said removing his hand from my dress.

"Didn't I told you that I prepared for this!" He said smirking at me. And now he's eyes were full of love and lust as he kiss me again.

I let him do his things to me. Until he removed all my clothes. And now he's kissing all over my body like I'm the goddess tonight.

I reached for the lamp to turned it off and only the moon and the stars were brightest to light our love making.

I moaned some more as I felt his kisses on the tip of my breast, gracing my nipple with his tongue. Flicking and playing with it. While his hand massaging my other breast and his other went to my slit. Massaging it and stroking my clit!

"You're soaked!" He said huskily. And he trust one finger inside of me. Moving it in and out of me.

"Uhmmm!" I moaned as I felt him finger fucking me. While I'm gripping the sheet as if it could protect me from the attack of surging sensation.

"I wish I could eat you right now! I want to taste you badly but the space wont allow us!" He said while rubbing my nipples.

"W-we could! I mean I- ooohhhh!- I could sit up so you could use some space!" I said in the middle of moans.

"Good suggestion!" He replied. Then I used all my strength to sit up, a little leaning backward while my legs apart! And he made me sit on the two pillows to elevate me and spread my legs some more. As he remove his shirt and lay down on his stomach while his left elbow supporting him, so he could lift his head on level of my pussy.

"Ohhhh A-Austin!" I moaned as he start to lick my slit, trusting his tongue inside of me, and then flicking my clit! He's now eating me alive. Then I felt him inserted his finger into my core, that made me moaned some more. In and out of me, while he's tongue doing his thing to my clit!

I'm going to burst! It's to pleasurable, I can't take it anymore! So I releases myself in his mouth, feeling him lapping my juices.

Then he stopped and I lay down properly on my back as he's now removing the last piece of his clothes. Reviling his hard and thick member. And taking his time putting on rubber to it.

He hovers over me and cover us with blanket as he position himself in the middle of my thigh.

"I love you!" I said looking into his eyes as he smiled to me beautifully.

Then he kissed me again! Making me taste myself from his tongue and lips. And without any warning, he slammed himself into me. But unlike what he did earlier, he do it slowly.

I wrapped my legs around him to feel his every move. And every trust, hitting something sensational, that sends pleasure all over my body!

I look into his eyes and I see love, lust and respect as he pumps deeper into me.

We're now both moaning as I hugged her tighter. I felt myself building up. Like the stars in the sky is going to land onto us.

I screamed his name in pleasure as I felt myself cum. While he's still trusting his big one in and out of me to prolong my bliss! Then he gone faster and he groaned indicating that he came too.

He discarded his rubber, rolled and lay beside me. Then cuddled me sweetly. It was such a bliss!

We maybe young who do mature things. We maybe are aggressive and young. But we're in love, hopeful and dreamy, that this will last a life time.

My parents once told me. That love and life were almost the same. It was a bed of roses, but you should always be ready with it's thorn. And whatever thorn is that, ready or not, I'll welcome it with open arms. As long as Austin loves me the way he always did.

"I love you always!" He whispered before I closed my eyes as drifting to the beautiful thing called young love.

..... to be CONTINUED! 💋