18.

Gwen's Pov:

"Why do I have to be here Gweny?" Emily asks.

"Because I want to." I replied.

I bring her with us coz Dave said that only few people will come. So it's a nice place for emily to party. Cause she hates too crowded places and as much as possible, I want Emily to experience this kind of things. But the thing is, when they said only few people are invited, it means less than a hundred student will come. Almost all the student councils are here. And because Lisa and Gab are cousins, half of the football team and some of the cheerleaders are here.

"And why do I have to wear this." She said pointing out on herself, wearing my body con dress, but because she's not too comfortable wearing dresses. I partnered it with a denim jacket.

Me. I just wear long sleeve white crop top. And high waisted denim shorts.

"It looks good on you Ems. Don't be too conscious about it." I said to boost her confidence.

"Hey girls." David shouted. Then hugged me and Ems. "It's so refreshing seeing you here Ems. Come, I'll show you the world of highschool night." And they disappeared from my sight together. I hope Ems enjoys her night.

Ems have had a boyfriend once. They lasted for almost a year. They only broke up because she doesn't want to engage on teenage sex with him. She said she's too young to do that and I salute her for that. So she's not too awkward with the boys. Unlike me with Austin.

And speaking of the handsome devil, who looks so damn good and irresistible in shirt and tattered pants, he's just near me. And damn! Betty, again, is flirting with him. I looked away, cause I don't want my night to get ruined by the slutty princess.

Then I saw Dave and Ems dancing to the music together in the middle of the dance-floor slash living-room. Dave turning and twirling her around. They actually look happy and good together but I am not going to say this observation to them. Let them realize it.

I maybe smiling looking at them when I turned back my gaze to Austin and the bitch. Betty is already out of the picture and Austin is standing alone holding his phone. He looks at me, he still looks mad and sad? Why? And as quickly as I saw the sadness in him, as quickly as he's poker face is back. Then he frowns and glare at me.

Then the music stops, someone must have unplug it. The place lit too.

"Everyone everyone! Who wants to play truth or dare?!" Oh it's just Gabby, the master of all parties. "And again only singles are allowed to play." At least he respects relationships. "And those who wants twist and thrill, come to that corner with me."

I felt a hand snaking in my arms and pulls me to the corner where Gab held the game. It's Ems, I think she's already enjoying it.

Almost twenty joined the game. Including the three of us and Gab, Audrey and Daisy. Austin didn't join in, he maybe is out there flirting with Betty.

The bottle is not a real bottle, its an arrow that will spin when pushed its button and will stop on its own. Same mechanics except for the fishbowl that contains the word truth and dare, and will spin again to choose the one who'll give a question or dare. We start forming a circle and sit in an indian position.

Then the game begins.

First stop is Daisy, she picked up a paper that has a dare word written on it. Then someone asked her to dance seductively infront of us. And she did it without hesitation. Then the rest follows. Few of them did embarrassing things that they did sportily.

Next is David, he'd picked the paper that has truth in it.

"Who's you're first crush? Hahaha." Laughing at the uninventive question given to him. "Is this some kind of a gradeschool question? You should have asked when I got first laid." He chuckled.

"Just answer it." Someone shouted while laughing.

"Fine. My first crush is way back when I was six years old and she's not here. So I just tell you my second crush." Then he smiled chicly. "It's Gwen." And he smiled at me. Some whistled and Audrey glare with hatred.

I already know it. What else we didn't chitchat and talked about. So I smiled back at him. His crush is more of an admiration. He said I am the first person he saw that he wants to be with, without any malice. And that turns into a friendship that lasted for years. The best I ever had.

The arrow spins again, stop to one after the other then to Emily. It's a dare, one of the bitches dared her to kiss Gabby in particular. They're not close, they're not even in speaking terms. So am curious on how will Emily do it.

Emily stands up and go to Gab who's still sitting down indian style. She kneeled infront of him to level their face. "Do I really have to do this?!" She asks.

"You don't have to Ems." Dave says. But others did not agreed coz it will be unfair for them. So Emily start putting her lips onto Gabs and kissed him. It only lasted for a few seconds. After they let go of each other's mouth, Emily's face is as red as tomato. Then she goes back to where she is seated before, trying to act normal after what just happened. Then I look at David beside her. He's mad, with jealousy I think. And that made me smile.

_______________
__________
_____

💋