9.

Gwen's Pov:

The day of the game come.

Everyone is excited including me. But I really regretted choosing basketball team over football team. You know the reason why.

And when the fourth quarter comes to its end and we finally won with the score of 119 over 108. We all jump for joy. The basketball players lifted Ronald holding their trophy. Then he goes down and run on to me and hug me. I don't know what to say. We're not that close and we don't talk much except for some hellos' and how are yous', whenever wherever we bumped in.

I don't want to act rude or whatever so I just tap his back and congratulate him. And he smile at me and said "see yah at the party later!"

And I smile back.

I change my cheer uniform into leggings and oversize shirt as fast as I can to get to the football field. And run as fast as I can along with my other colleagues who also wants to watch the football game.

I just want to see Austin play even just for a minute.

I make it to the came just half in time. And because we're cheerer, We got access to the bench of other cheerleaders to watch near them. I said hi to others and proceed on watching.

And when the game is almost over. Austin notice me sitting on the bench and he smile. What's with him smiling at me? But nevertheless, that smile made my day wonderful.

And as expected, our team won. You can hear the shout and cheers of people on the bleachers. And the yelling of the cheerleaders. This calls for a celebration, right?

"You've make it, pretty girl!" gabby shouted, hugging me. Hahaha. I guess boys are all like this when they're happy.

"Yes I just want to watch you all." I replied doing the same as what I did with Ronald.

"Watch the whole team? Or to flirt with Gabby? What a-" Audrey bickers.

"Shut up Audrey!" Gabby shouted, defended me.

I don't mind her. What I like most about me is that, I don't stoop low. I just let them bicker and get jealous of me for as long as they want. As long as they're not hurting me physically. Or saying words that will tarnish my name.

_____
__________
_____

I got home first before going to the party, to change my clothes. And because I don't have a car, David pick me up to my house.

Emily is the typical goody two shoes kind of girl. She doesn't go to parties. She hate the smell of cigarettes and alcohol and teenagers sweat. So am not forcing her to come with me whenever I occasionally join parties like this.

I wear gold spaghetti crop top and black silky high waist short and a stroppy two inch black sandals and I just tie my hair low. What I am wearing matches my fair skin. And for the make up. I just put moisturiser. Blusher and dark red liptint.

"Beep beep" my driver arrived just in time. I go down stairs, going to my grandmas room and telling her that I'll get going. As usual my parents are not home. They're out for work. And we understand that.

Grandma just said "You're young and carefree. But we trust you. So go and enjoy the night." I don't know if it's a threat or what so ever. But I still manage to smile and nod.

"Yes I will lola, I love you. Goodnight." And I walk out the door to see someone else waiting for me.

"Ronald? Why are you here. Where's Dave?!" I asked in my confusion.

"David is with someone at the moment, and he ask a friend to pick you up, he says you don't know how to drive. So, I volunteer myself drive you here." He replied.

"Sometimes, I don't know if he really is my friend or not." Rolling my eyes while blowing a sarcastic sigh.

"Haha. He told me to tell you, not get mad. And he promised to drive you home later. Anyways, you look beautiful as always Gwenn." He said after chuckling. He then looks at me smiling, with his eyes field with admiration. And I smile back at him genuinely.

He drive back to Austins mansion. Then I thank him for petching me and he just smile at me.

Ronald is not the typical kind of basketball team captain who's cocky, player and a jock. He's kinda cute, he smiles genuinely and he's hot. But not as hot as Austin. Girls will probably like him. He's a serious type kind of guy when it comes to relationship from what I have heard. And from what I've observed, Austin is unpredictable while Ronald is sincere.

The rumours that he likes me just started in the middle of last year. And I cannot see any sign of it 'till now. Him and Austin is in the same year. Months from now, they'll graduate and go to college. Hopefully.

"Where's David really?!" I asked him as we're in the entrance of the mansion.

"Honestly, he's with Audrey. He said he'll going to score just onetime tonight before you'll get here, so that he can be a great entertainer for your majesty. But I guess they're not done yet so let me entertain you for the mean time." He replied not leaving his smile.

"Fine. Entertain me. Hehe." I giggles, I don't want to flirt at the moment, specially if it's not Austin. But I think gaining one more friend would be fun. So I let him take me to the dance floor and dance with me.

_____________
__________
_____
.

Is it getting better? Hope it is 💋