48. (R)

G W E N ' S P O V :

"I love you more for this." I declared.

I looked him in the eye and I see US. Then he kissed me again. Making me feel what he's been keeping all along. More than lust, I felt the love, respect and adoration.

He then lift me up, me straddling him and pull me out of his gallery, into his room. His kisses becomes more passionate and his tongue seeks its entrance to deepen the kiss.

I feel the heat again. The way he always made me feel. As he let go of my mouth and began kissing me in my jaw and neck. Until we reach his bed.

We falls down in his bed, intentionally, I think. Him, hovering over me. And start removing my dress, that I didn't protest.

"I'm sorry babe, I think we really have to do it. I want you, so damn much right now!" He declared.

His voice is pleading but his action isn't. He's like a warrior ready to attack. And he's now attacking my breast and my nipple. Making the hardest pick. I moaned his name as I feel the effect of his attack. Licking my hardened nipple while massaging the other one.

I didn't notice how naked I was until I felt his hand massaging my pussy and stroking my clit. Then he stop even before the sensation succumb me.

He get up to remove all his clothing as I help him with it. Then he kiss me again.

"I am sorry babe, I can't hold on anymore. Let's save the foreplay for later, ok?" He said as he kissed me again.

He lift my left leg to his arms and positioned himself above me. He then tear the foil container he's been holding after taking off his clothes with his teeth, and put on his protective rubber. Then I felt the tip of his magnificent thing seeking its entrance.

"Ohhhh" I moaned as I felt him entering me slowly, but surely. The discomfort is easily joined with sensation. And I am overwhelmed with the feeling of pleasure and pain.

"Look at me." He said, and I immediately did. I look him in the eye and I see how lustful and loving he is. "Aaaahhhh! Your so damn tight. And so fucking good."

Then I felt his movement getting faster and harder while hitting the best part inside of me. Grinding me to the hilt. In and out. While his other hand went to where our body joins and flick my clit.

"Oh my!- I'm going to cum." I shouted and I can't contain my moan of ecstasy. Then something burst in me as I convulsed. "Hmmm"

He didn't stop and he's moving in the fastest phase. Then he groaned and I felt his cum shooting the rubber inside me.

"You're the best damn thing my love." He said, and then he collapsed above me. And he whispered "I love you."

After a minute. He role to my side, discard the rubber and cuddled me to sleep. And because of exhaustion. We fall asleep as soon as we close our eyes.

_____
__________
______

Last night was wonderful. And waking up feeling something is a different thing. I looked at the bedside clock and saw that it's only past five in the morning. So why did I walk up so early.

Then I felt something soft and wet stroking my vagina. I lift the blanket that is covering my naked body and saw Austin licking my pussy.

I gasped as he's tongue flicked my clit. "Ohhh my god Aaaustiin!! - ohhhh- what - aaahhh- are you doing to me?" Am still am groggy and sleepy but I can't help but moan, from the intensity of what he's doing to me. Until I came all over him. Squirming all my juices to him.

"Good morning to you too" he said, smiling triumphantly. Then he get up and made me lay by side and lay down at my back without even removing the blanket that covers us. Hugging me, while my back facing him and kissing the back of my neck and ears. He starts massaging my breast and giving my nipple the attention that it needs.

I felt his big one seeking its entrance from behind. Scooping me. I gasped a loud as I felt him entered me.

"This position make you tighter than you are. It's like gripping me." He said as he grinding slowly at first.

I close my eyes tighter as I felt him lifting my other legs a little and moving deeper.

"Uhhhmmmm." I moaned while he's moving harder and deeper than last night. Making me scream to the hilt!

He grinned faster. Making me moan louder as I came screaming his name.

But he's not done yet. He get up and made me lay on my back. Then he position above me and entered me again. Moving in and out again as I felt myself building up again.

"Oh my God! I am so sorry!" We looked immediately to where the voice and loud gasped came from and we saw Mrs A. Who's more shocked than us. Her hand on her mouth and eyes opened wider than it should.

What the fuck?!

We're caught having morning sex. It's as if I am poured by a cold water. Half of my naked body is exposed. So as Austin. And he stop moving but he's still inside me.

How can this happened to me? To us?!

__________
_____

🤭🤣