19.

GWEN'S POV:

The games goes on and on. Then my turns come. And the arrow assigned Gabby to give my task. Without any hesitation he said "Kiss Austin."

I gasped and he smiled teasingly. How will I do that with an audience. And Austin is mad at me, so do I. What the! I can't even move at first until I heard someone yelled.

"Do it! Com'on!"

"Ok." I stand up and look around. I saw him with Betty, they're flirting with each other, located just near where we are. I came closer to him as I can see in my peripheral view how Betty wants to pull my hair so badly. He maybe startled to see me infront of him. But I didn't give him a chance to say anything, I tiptoed and I start touching my lips to his. He isn't moving so I sneak my other hand to the back of his neck and the other to his shoulder for support.

I really do not know how to kiss properly, I just did what I remember he does to me everytime. Not before he start to respond I stopped, I looked into his eyes and saw an emotion I cannot figure out.

"I'm sorry! It's just a dare" I said, then I walked away. My face felt so hot. I must admit, I've missed his lips so badly.

The game ends when everyone has been called. It has taken more than an hour of the party. So the three of us still have time to drink and to enjoy the party.

I leave the two of them dancing and mingling all over the place to go to the rest room. The one that we usually use is crowded so I went to the restroom that is farther to where my friends and others are. But someone went inside while I'm washing my hand. He gently push me to the back of the door. Locked it and start kissing me. I opened my eyes widely and saw the familiar person that is kissing me. It was Austin. He's kissing me wildly. And said "Gab wants to torture me" while kissing me. "I've missed this lips so badly" continues kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply, responded as wildly as he did.

I felt his hand roamed around my body. From my waist up to my breast. He inserted his hand inside my shirt unhooking my bra and lift it a little to cap my breast. Massaging it gently while his finger stroking my nipples. I moaned in pleasure. And his mouth began his exploration to my body. From the back of my ears, to my jaw down to my neck. Then he lift my shirt and unhooked bra, his mouth found my breast, and began licking my areola then sucking my nipple like a hungry baby. I gasped and moaned as he flick my nipple with his tongue.

He is totally in control as he lifted me up and seated me to the counter sink. As I leaned onto the tiled wall and kissed me again. He starts unzipping my short and removed it from me. I help him do it with out any hesitation. He parts my legs, moving the crotch of my panty aside then start touching me.

"You're so damn wet." He's husky hot breath funning my ears.

Then he leaned down to me and starts dipping his head in the middle of my thigh. Kissing the inside of my thigh then licking my pussy gently. Touching my clit with his tongue.

This felt so damn good that I can't help but to moan his name. "Ooohhhh.... Austin."

He licked my entrance seeking its way in. While he uses his finger to flinch my clit. I must say that he's so good in this that I found myself breathless.

"You like what I am doin to you babe?!" He's vibrating through my pussy up to my senses, adding the pleasure I am feeling. I just nod as he then licks the lips of my vagina and inserted a finger inside of me gently.

"Austin wait." I gasped a loud, but he didn't stop. This is too much to bare. I felt a bit discomfort and pain. As he lick my clit again.

I moaned again and he began thrusting his finger into me. Each thrust is hitting something inside that sends me to spasm. And I think I am going to cum.

"Ohhhh mmmmyyy..... Austiiin!" I opened my eyes and saw him lapping my juices.

I screamed as his finger pumped faster and deeper. And a little more thrust and I felt great pleasure washed over me, but even before I reached my orgasm. Austin stopped. Then he stands up and smirked.

"That's my revenge. Hope you enjoyed it." Then he smiled triumphantly. "See you around." He then said as if nothing happened, goes out of the comfort room and leave me hot, flushed and shocked. And hurt.

What was just happened?

I don't know what to say. I just discovered one thing, I really am not in control of myself whenever he's around.

I stand up, fix myself and get out of the restroom to find my friends to go home.

"That was fun." Emily says while driving her car home.

As I got home, I go straight to my room, gone for a quick shower to remove what Austin left, and lay down. And think of what will happened if Austin continues doing those things to me.

_______________
__________
_____

A little steamy for you who still reads Gwen and Austin's story.

Xoxo 💋