16.

Gwen's Pov:

My whole body is still sore for two days. All I did with my weekends is to lay down and take a rest. And think about what I've done.

He didn't even text me after what happened to us. Maybe, he cannot even remember who he made love to that night.

I just received a call from Emily telling me that she has to go to school on Sunday because of the revisions of the monthly news paper that they're rushing to do. Because of Austin's threat. She also said sorry to me because it's too late that she realize what might the picture will do to my reputation and that it's not her doing.

It's monday morning again and I felt so down knowing that he never even bothered asking if I am okay after how hard he pounded on me last friday night.

I take shower, blow dried my hair and put on my uniform and shoes. And put on some moisturiser on my face and liptint. Thank goodness Austin didn't put kiss marks on the expose part of my body.

I go downstairs eat my breakfast then I heard a car stops infront of our house. I look at the window peeking who is it. If I remembered correctly it was Ronalds car. Then he came out of his car, walking through our lone and knock.

"What are you doing here?" I asks as I open it.

"I asked Emily if she's going to pick you up today and she said no coz she's busy and also David and that you will just ride the bus to school. So I'm here to lessen the hustle that you'll go through riding the bus." He replied.

I am hesitant at first. But riding a bus is really is a burden for me. And I smiled nodding.

Then my grandma speaks. "Well that's good young man. Come in and eat breakfast with us."

She's always hospitable and always preparing food whenever my friends came. Filipino traits I think.

"Oh thank you ma'am. But I've already ate my breakfast at home." He's just shy

"I insist!" she said.

Then he walk inside our house to eat breakfast as Bryan school bus came to pick him up.

"Thank you Ronald. You don't have to do this." I said as we land school.

"You're always welcome. Hope I can do this everyday?" He asks shyly.

I don't know what to say. How can I respond to that when infact my brain isn't working properly because of Austin. So I just smiled to him.

And we start walking off to school building side by side. But I suddenly notice that everybody is looking at us. They maybe think that we're in a relationship.

Well I don't care anymore if Austin thinks the same way. Knowing that he doesn't call or even texted making my heart aches and that I said to myself that maybe that's the end of us.

_____
__________
_____

While getting my stuff to my locker, Austin came to me. Signalling me to follow him.

I followed him as he went to the back of the bleachers where no one is around.

"Austin, make it fast. Am getting late for my first period." Telling him as if I don't wanna see him at the moment. But in reality, all I want is to be with him every minute of our lives.

"Well! Let's talk about what happened last friday night -" he starts,

"Wait, I got it. You don't have to talk me out about it." I said as I cut him off coz I don't want to hear what he is about to say.

Telling me that it's just a one time thing and we should forget about it. What will I do, that's what I have heard about him.

I need courage right now, to show him that I am strong and I will not cling onto him just because I have given him my most precious possession.

"What?" He asks with a frown in his face. He looks confuse. Why?

"I know that you're just drunk and that it's just a one time thing. Don't worry, I won't cling onto you or demand anything because of it." I replied confidently.

Thank God I am not buckling.

"But I am your first." He said with a questioning expression.

"Well! Uhm It's okay. I'll loose it someday anyway."

Why it feels like I'm not convincing him but myself? I know how important it is to me. That given a chance, I will never loose it to just anybody. What confuses me is that he looks like I aggravated him.

"So it's nothing to you?" He said in a little louder voice. He groaned, as he continues. "So you just saw me as a meal ticket to loose your virginity?! Am I perfect for the role?" Shouting at me, loosing his patience.

"What's wrong with you? We had sex! Yes! So what?" I shouted too.

"So it's just sex for you?" He's getting furious as he stepped closer to me.

"Why're you mad? Isn't it in favour of you, coz I won't be a problem in the end?" I said as his reactions confuses me.

He's really is angry right now. And he looks hurt. He's messing his gorgeous hair because of frustration. But I don't know why he's acting like this.

"Then what? Who's your next target? Is it Ronald this time? That's why you're together this morning? Does he know what we did together? Did he know how you moan on each thrust I made? And how loud you were screaming my name --" he hadn't continued what he has to say next because as if my hand has a mind of its own, I slap him. Hard.

He then encircled his arms around me and lean onto me, giving me a savage kiss without any warning. He's sucking my lips almost bitting it. Then when I am about to respond, he let go of me.

"Fuck you Gwen! You've used me?" Then he walks away infuriated. As I felt my tears running to my cheeks.

What have I done? What have I said?

_______________
__________
_____

💋