37.

A U S T I N ' S P O V :

"So you're dating?" Betty asks one morning when she found me at the bleacher after I talked with my coach!

"No!" Not anymore!

"I knew it! She's just delusional, right?" She smiled triumphantly.

I didn't reply. Am not good at this. But she stared at me and it startled me when she kiss me. I didn't even see it coming. But then I let her do it. I've done this to her before. I just am not responding, but I'm observing myself if I'm going to feel something. And as expected, I don't feel anything. Then she stopped.

"Why you're so stiff?" She asked pouting her red lips.

Don't get me wrong. This girl is beautiful and hot. She also doesn't have a bad reputation. She just dressed too vulgar. She's loud and a bit immature. She also love to flirt with me and so vocal to say that she likes me a lot. And I can't hook up with her cause I know she'll asked for more. More than sex.

"I just don't feel like kissing you back." I replied.

"So you liked kissing Gwen?" She sound so disappointed

"It's none of your business." Then I stand up and walk away.

I entered the school again, where the sports area of the school is. I saw few students roaming around. Then I walk some more. But before I get to locker area, I saw two people. They're almost hugging. The girls forehead on below his shoulder, as if it's too heavy. And the bastard stroking her hair.

What the fuck!

_____
__________
_____

I avoided her for a week on purpose. Don't know why but I just feel like it's the rightest way to do.

Cheer practice is the same time and place as ours. Except that they only occupy small space at the corner of the field.

And here I am trying my best to focus on the practice and not on the girl that is swaying her hips as if seducing all the football players here. She really is good in dancing. I bet she'll be one of the head cheerleaders when Betty and Daisy leaves. But I don't want to look at her any further. I just can't help but to remember how I hold those hips while I'm bouncing in and out of her. And it's been long since I've had someone to warm my bed. And I felt that there's something hardening at middle part of my body. I then shook my head, I should concentrate with the practice.

After practice and shower. I go immediately to my car. Then I saw a car beside mine, waiting. In it's hood is Ronald sitting on it.

"Ronny baby! Are you waiting for me?" Daisy said in her flirtiest voice. So he's done flirting with Gwen? After what I've saw a few days ago!

I don't mind them anymore and start inserting my key to my locked car. But when I was about to open the cardoor. I heard his answer.

"Of course not! I'm waiting for Gwen!"

I entered my car immediately and sit on it. I can't help but feel upset about it. I can feel the veins in my hand popping out while gripping on to something.

I look outside and I saw Gwen arriving and smiling sweetly at Ronald. What the fuck!

I drove my car to go somewhere. Then I took my phone and rang the first name that I saw on my contacts, someone who can make me feel better. Someone willing to go all the way without string attached. Good thing she's available. So I went to her condo.

"To whom do I owe this pleasure, your highness." Cassandra smiled seductively as she opened her door.

She's one of our companies on call models. She's older than me and a lot experienced than me. We have had sex more than once and if my memory is not mistaken, this woman is good in bed. Really good.

"To me. Cause I am looking for pleasure that only you can give." I replied with equal flirtness.

Then she pulled me inside her condo and began kissing me wildly. This is not the kind of kiss that I've missed. That kissed were sweet and pure. But this is better than nothing, I guess.

She made me sit in her one sitter sofa and kneels down in front of me. Moving down my sweat pants and my briefs. Then my big brother sprang to her face.

"How can I forget that you're always this big?!" She said with wide eyes. Then she start licking it up and down. And continues doing her thing like a pro. I groaned because of the pleasure she's giving me. Then I close my eyes to concentrate on what she's doing to me.

But I regretted it as soon as I close my eyes, I see Gwen's face along with darkness. I facepalm myself in frustration and slowly push the girl kneeling infront of me.

"Why?" She asked after wiping her lips with the back of her hands.

"I'm sorry, I'm just tired. I think I need to go home." I said. Then I stand up and fix myself.

"But the night's still young." She asked in confusion.

"I have to go. I'll just call you again" I said. And I began walking out of the condo not even waiting for her reply.

I went to my bathroom and take a shower. I scrubbed my body as if removing all the saliva that Cassandra has on me.

Why do I feel so damn guilty? We're over now! And where she is right now? She's with that bastard already! Why do I feel this way? I already told myself a million times that her happiness is also mine.

As I finished my shower. I put on a white shirt, jeans and jacket. I ride on my car to wherever this frustration leads me.

It leads me to the luxurious bar I always go when I want to drink alone. As it is, because mom own this hotel I was greeted by the staff with respect. And I then start drinking to my hearts content.

This is one of the few occasions that I drink on a school night. It's okay as long as I wouldn't get wasted and can still go to school tomorrow.

I've been silently drinking for an hour when I look at my wristwatch. 8:30. The night is still young but I don't feel like drinking anymore. I went outside and drive wherever my car brings me.

But I don't know why my frustration leads me here. I am here infront of her house, don't know what to do.

Then I saw Ronalds car stopped. They then went out. It seems that they're talking about something that I can't hear. Then he kissed her on the cheek and wave goodbye. What the fuck!

__________
_____

XOXO 💋