49.

G W E N ' S   P O V :

How can this happened to me? To us?!

Austin and I was so shock that we cannot even move. I felt so damn ashamed of myself for experiencing this kind of thing.

"Uhm, I'm sorry I didn't know that.... urgh! I am going out." Mrs A said.

She turn around to go outside the room. As me and Austin remained unmoved. Then she stop on her track and look at us again.

"Lock the door next time kids. Be thankful that it's only me." She said before closing the door.

"What the fuck Austin, haven't you lock the door?" I asked.

"I am sorry babe. I am not use to locking my room." He replied but still not getting off of me. "Let's finish this first then we'll go talk to my parents."

"What? You still has the nerve to finish this after getting caught?" I am so amused with how hard he can be. It doesn't even budge. He still hard and I am still wet.

He just smirked and start moving again. Just a few more thrust and we're back in track. Faster. Harder. Deeper. Until we both came screaming each others name.

How can we be this wanton?!

_____
__________
_____

We take a bath together as soon as we finished. As fast as we could. As to make ourselves presentable in front of his parents.

Austin lend me his smallest brief that wasn't been used, his smallest shorts and and smallest white t-shirt.

"You look good in my shirt." He said while admiring my simplicity.

"Thank you!" I said smiling back at him.

Then we go out of his room to the dinning hall.

Let me be honest, I am nervous, not to what his parents are going to say but to the consequence that what if my parents knew about this. This is embarrassing. How can I do something so shameful in my life.

Yeah! I love Austin with all my heart. But being caught having sex with him, in the actual moment is a different story.

We went inside the dinning hall to see Mrs A drinking her coffee.

"Sit down" she said, pertaining to the two of us.

I don't know what to say. Should I say sorry? But am I really sorry? So I just sit down and wait to what she has to say.

"Where is dad?" Austin asked.

"Thank God he's not here. He went to work earlier. Now, let's talk." She said. Then her expression became serious. "Didn't you know that the both of you are too-"

"Mom we're-"

"Don't interrupt me when I am talking young man." She looks a little irritated as she continues. "I'll give you time to defend and explain yourselves later. But let me finish first."

I nod. But Austin didn't. He just hold my hand tightly to make me feel better. And it does.

"I understand that you young people are too aggressive and hormonal, but like what I'm trying to say, you're still young. I'll start with you Gwen -"

"Mom!" Austin interrupted again.

"Hmmm!" With frown in her face.

"Ok fine!"

"Ok, Gwen, how old are you? 16? 17? If you're parents knew about this, they'll get disappointed with you. You grew up with your grandmother right? And you came from a conservative race. I knew how your mother suffered because of early pregnancy and the judgement of your relatives in the Philippines. Don't make the same mistake. I've no right to judge what happened to your parents. But you knew better than that. I hope you knew what you're doing." Then she look at her son. "You, I know that you're in love with her for so long. But how can you not control yourself? You know that she's younger than you. What will I say to her parents if they knew about this? I am talking to you cause I want to protect the both of you. We are practically a family. And I am not angry but I am a bit disappointed." She said.

"I am sorry mom. This is all my fault. She's too innocent. Blame it on me, I made her do this. But I am not sorry for making love with her, I am sorry that we're caught in the act. We're using protection anyways." Austin said full of confidence.

Unbelievable!

"Austin!" Me and his mom exclaimed in chorus.

"I'm just telling the truth! And next time I'll definitely lock the door." He said not even shameful of what just happened.

I rolled my eyes to Austin, then I look at Mrs A with my pleading expression.

"I am so sorry Mrs A for not respecting your home, but not for doing this with him. I know it's not my place to ask for favour cause we did something wrong but I am asking this as someone who knew me since I am young. Will you not tell this to my parents? Please!" I pleaded.

"Gwen, do you promise that you'll going to finished college no matter what happened?" She asked looking at me intently.

"Yes!"

"Then I will not tell this to your parents." She assured me. "Now eat your breakfast and Austin.. drive Gwen home after. Her grandma will get worried she didn't come home last night."

__________
_____

💋