14. (R)

Gwen's Pov:

I didn't even notice that we're already outside their mansion. The driver doesn't even bother informing us. Or maybe because of the heated situation inside the car that we didn't notice that he informed us about our arrival.

He lead me inside the mansion. And to the second floor to a room that I think he occupies. He close the door and began taking off my shirt. No trouble for my bra because it already is unhook.

(...mature scene...)

"What are you doing?" I asked in my confusion, as he continues undressing me.

"Please don't tell me to stop. Cause I can't." He replied lustfully.

I just nod, looking at his eyes pull of lust and fire that is burning me from within. I know I can't stop him. And I wont.

I maybe look like a string doll. Because whatever he tells me to do, I did without hesitation. As I help him remove my clothes, leaving me with only my panty on.

Then he kiss me while pushing me gently to the bed. And we lay down. Me under him. Kissing each other again.

I start moving with what my instinct tells me. I unbutton his shirt and removed it from him, showing me his bare masculine chest and lean abs. Muscles in the right part, not bulky but just right for a model like him, just as what I always imagined.

I start touching his chest without removing our lips together. He caps my breast too. Massaging it 'till I felt the sensation a while ago. Then he starts removing my panty as fast as he could. And he stop kissing me, gazing at the middle of thighs. And he gasps.

"You really are perfect." He said. Kissing me down to my neck. To my breast. Like what he did in the car. And down to my stomach to the wet lips down my navel.

"Austin, what are you doin'?!" I asks but he didn't answer. Then I gasp because he starts licking my clit, making me stop breathing for few seconds.

"You taste so good." He said that makes the vibration of his husky voice added to the sensation that his tongue is giving. Stroking my clit with his tongue down to my entrance.

"Ooohhh my God Austin. It felt so good." I moaned. And I almost see paradise, arching my back to the sensation that's eating me. Oh he really is eating me out.

He keeps licking my entrance reaching inside of me. Then he put my thighs on his shoulder while his holding the other to give him more access to my pussy. Then the sensation overflowed when he starts massaging my clit with his free hand. Flinching it with his finger. I moan louder and louder each stroke that I can't help putting my hand on his hair, gripping it gently. I think I am going to explode again.

And he stop.

"Oh shit!" I can't help but to swear in protest because of that.

He stands up and removed his shoes and pants. Down to his briefs. And his member sprang to my sight. I can't help myself but to look at his. He's so hard and huge. Not that I have someone to compare it with. But his is almost the same roundness of my wrist and very long, almost near his bellybutton. I think he's not going to fit in me.

"There's no way of stoping me anymore." He said as he saw hesitation in my eyes. And he join me again on the bed. Hovering above me, parting my knees to position himself.

He didn't entered me immediately. He began kissing me and massaging my clit, again. As if readying me to the terrible thing that I am going to face. The sensation is building up again. And I felt his pennis poking me asking for it's entrance.

The pleasure is intensifying everything then I came squirming my juices making me wetter than ever before.

As I'm still not going down from my high he suddenly entered me. And all the sensation that he gives me before flew out of the window, because of the pain his huge member is giving me. I felt something like a paper that tears inside of me. And I felt so sober that all that I drunk a while ago wash away from me.

"Oh my! Austin! It hurts so much." I screamed, pushing him away from me. Feeling the tears escaping my eyes, he stops.

"Bare with me baby. It'll going to be fine soon. I promise." He said in concern. Pecking my lips then kissing my jaw and neck wetly.

He starts thrusting gently and slowly. While giving low grunts. I let him do his thing hoping for the pain to go away as he keeps on moving in and out of me gently.

"You're so tight baby. It feels like you're gripping me." He starts moaning and grunting silently. He also looks like in delight and pain at the same time.

Each pump felt numbing then a few more thrust and I felt something sensational. Something building inside of me while he keeps going in and out of me. Something good. Better than I felt before. And he flicks my clit again. And the sensation overwhelmed me.

"Oooohhhhhh!" I moaned as I felt it to start feeling good. He stops flinching my clit and concentrate on pumping harder. Almost hitting something that gives me tingling sensation.

"Hmmmm ohhh! You felt good around me Gwen." At least he isn't moaning someone else's name.

"Aaaahh aaahhh aaahhh." Came from my mouth, as I felt his thrust is getting a little faster. Each pump is giving me different sensation building inside me.

"You like what I'm doing baby?!" He asks in his husky voice, making him sexier each time. Then I felt him pump dipper and harder.

"Oh my god Austin" I screamed as it felt so intense. "Please don't stop. Ohhhh." I cried with so much pleasure. Then I felt that the sensation is overpowering me. It felt so intense that I'm about to explode.

He's moving faster. But still deeper and harder on each thrust. It felt so really damn good, I could die of too much pleasure.

"Cum for me baby." He commanded. And I did what he said. I explode screaming his name. Squirming and squirting.

"Aaaahhhhhhh!" I screamed as he keeps pounding me to prolong the pleasure and chasing something I don't know what, 'till I felt him jerk inside me.

"Oh fuck!" He grunts as I felt a hot liquid flowing inside me. It felt so good and so hot. And too pleasurable that it seems my bones getting jelly soft.

Then I felt dizzy again. I heard him saying something but I am too dizzy and exhausted that I cannot understand anything. Feeling my eyes closes little by little until I fall asleep.

_______________
__________
_____

💋