31.

G W E N ' S P O V :

"Wow! Congratulations to the two of you. This looks great." I said as we arrived inside the hotel, at the exact venue where the party is held.

The location of our Prom looks very nice. And the hall is huge. The interior looks a lot like Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fires Triwizard Ball. Except for the heart shaped stage at the front part of the Ballroom, the small garden gazebo outside that's still part of the venue and the staircase before the dance floor to make the entrance more dramatic.

What can I say? The school prepared for it. Using who's money? I don't wanna know.

"Congratulation to all of us who do all of this." Emily said. It was the collaboration of student council, school papers team, and art & theatre's club. I think the reason for eating lunch alone for more than a week worth it.

The school's official photographer take a picture of us immediately as the three of us entered the venue.

"Wait!" we heard Ms. Benedict, stoping us. She's the master of all of this. "The three of you, do you have a date?" Asking Emily.

"Haha. No Ms. Benedict, as you can see, the three of us went here together." Dave replied.

"I thought you were joking when you said that a week ago." Well, they're close of course. "Gabby come here!" She yelled calling Gab, who's checking out every girls cleavage that enters the room. "You also don't have a date, right?" She asked as Gab come to us.

"Hahaha. Why ma'am?" He asks chuckling.

"Well! I want the nominated prom queen and king to have a dramatic entrance. I'll partner you with Ms Walters here." Pertaining to Emily.

"Woah! She can be my partner." Dave insinuated. But she didn't agreed.

"Oh no no! The two of you are always seen together. I don't want the prom to be redundant and boring. Let's spice it up a little." She said winking. She really is dedicated huh!

"But I am not nominated for prom queen Ms Benedict." Emily said shyly.

"It's okay Ms Walters, you really look lovely tonight. I mean, you're always pretty. But you look different tonight so it's okay to partner you with the nominated." Ms Benedict said. And the three of us nodded with total agreement.

She's really is stunning tonight. With her red dress and her beautifully made make up. And for a girl like her who doesn't like dressing up, this is so refreshing to look at. So proud of my lovely friend.

"Are we going to be partners?" Dave asks Ms Benedict, pertaining to the both of us.

"Oh no no no! I'll find someone else for the both of you." She replied while wiggling her point finger.

"I know someone who also doesn't have a date." Gab butt in.

"Perfect! Call him for us please!" Ms Benedict said with her bubbly but pitchy voice. Then Gab walked off to get who-ever it is that he's talking about.

"How about me, Ms Benedict." Dave asks.

"Why do the beautiful people do not have a date?" She face palmed "I'll partner you with Audrey, I heard she didn't have date too."

"What?" David exclaimed. He's about to complain. While both Emily and I laughed. David is avoiding Audrey for a while now. She became very clingy and immature, and he hates that attitude a lot for a no-string-attached relationship.

"Hey hey! We're here." Gab yelled while we're laughing. Then we look to them. And I gasped aloud, I was so shocked that I can't even hide it, as I saw him standing infront of us.

"Austin!" Ms. Benedict said with her overly excited voice. "Very well! Gab and Emily, you go down stair first. Slowly okay. Then Gwen and Austin will follow. You can separate ways after the picture taking and go to wherever table you wanted to." She paused. "Actually Lisa informed that David reserved table number three. Perks of being vice president huh." She wink and gestures Gab and Emily to walk off, then she walk back to where David is.

Then Gab held Ems hand and put it to his arms. They smiled together and the flashes of the camera lit as they starts walking down the staircase. While the MC introduce both of them. Very dramatic.

"So my girlfriend is really the prettiest here." Austin said. And I looked at him and he's now starring at me with his beautiful eyes.

I am wearing a nude-pink see through long sleeve dress. My upper front part, down to my waist including my arms were just covered of sequence beads, diamond, laces, and embroidery, like a second skin. It was a balloon type short dress that didn't even covers my back and reaches only to the half of my legs. Showing off my asset. And a nude 3inch gorgeous shoes.

I don't know where my mom got this beautiful dress, because as I remembered, this is not what we bought, and this looks so expensive that will cost a month salary of my parents combined. My hair and make up is well done by my mom. And as what I can see, I look great and fabulous.

"Well, I have to look the prettiest, because my boyfriend is the hottest man alive." I said looking at him and admiring him all over.

He's too breathtakingly gorgeous with his black Armani suit. He's dashingly beautiful, if that's the correct description to this man beside me. Too close to perfection.

"It feels good that you see me that way." He said teasingly.

_______________
___________
_____

💋👑