33.

G W E N ' S P O V :

He opened a door and it looks like a waiting room with a three seater sofa and magazine shelf.

"Did you enjoyed that?" He asked furiously.

"Enjoyed what?" I asked confusedly

"Dancing with that bastard." Oh he's pertaining to Ronald.

"We just danced." I replied.

"Danced? He touched you!" He's voice get a little louder each time.

"Of course! What it would looks like if we're slow dancing without even touching!" I said sarcastically.

He then combed his hair to the back with his hand because of frustration.

"Do you like his touch?" He asks yelling at me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? Are we stepping on your big ego?" I am furious too.

"Ego?! Why you're so dumb?" He shouted!

"Dumb?!" I shouted too. "I can dance with who ever I want. And bare this in mind! You don't own me!"

He come closer to me. And I felt my back touching the cold wall. His hand on the wall just in the level of my face. Then he lean forward and start kissing me. The kind of kiss he has given me at the back of the bleacher after he popped my cherry. It was savage but it still has the same effect in me. But before I can even respond to it. He stopped.

"You're mine. Keep that in mind. No one can touch you like I do!" Then he walks away and leave me alone in the room hanging from thoughts of him.

Since that argument I didn't see Austin around anymore. He maybe doing something nasty, somewhere!

_____
__________
_____

"Mic test! Mic test!" The mc started to get our attention. "Hello everyone! Here is Ms. Benedict to announce what we've been waiting for, all night." Then Ms Benedict came forward.

"Are you all enjoying the night!" she yelled to the microphone.

"Yes!" almost everyone shouted.

"Very well! I just have some announcement to make. The board of panel agreed to make some more awards for you guys. Not just the prom king and queen. Because as we can see, all of you looks gorgeous tonight. So we are announcing first The Star of the Night." Some whistled and some just keep quite and listen to Ms Benedict. "The Star of the Night goes too..... drum roll please.... congratulations, Gabrielle Sebastian. Come on up here Gabby."

Everyone clap their hands with no objection. Who the hell will? He really is the star in every school party. No doubt!

Gab goes to the heart shaped stage and wave at everyone with his flying kisses. Ms. Benedict gave him a thin sash and a pluck that has a star engrave in it. They're really are prepared huh. Then he goes down and gave high five to each person he passed by.

"Another award. The Face of the Night goes to..... Congratulations Bettina Wilson." Everyone clap their hands and congratulate Betty. Then she came up to the stage and was awarded. She looks disappointed, cause she's aiming for the prom queen, of course. But then she did smile for the camera. And not to question, she's really is beautiful, she looks like a living barbie. Especially tonight, cause she prepared for this for so long.

"For our king and queen. Well! This is not chosen by the mirror from who is the fairest of them all. But from all of us judges and votings of the students tonight. And to whom caught our eyes the most."

Then she said all the names of the nominees, while the school helper put two beautiful chair on the stage.

"And the Prom King is...." long pause. "As we all expected... the Prom King is.... Congratulations to" a few more pause and drumrolls "...... Mr. Austin James Anderson."

Everyone clapped, whistled and agreed to it. And Austin climb to the heart shaped stage and smirks. Like the cocky he always is. Accepting the sash, robe and his crown. Not even smiling as the camera flashes.

"Okay! Just stay down tge stage Austin." Then she looks at the card on her hands. "And our Prom Queen is..... drum roll please...." a long pause to excite the students more and you can only hear the drum roll that is made up by the Dj. "Our Prom Queen is... Ms..... Alaina Gwen Evans.."

I was shocked. Really startled by it. What can I say? I really didn't expect this. I just wanted to look good for Austin and to enjoy the Prom.

"Go girl!" Emily whispered in my ears. "I knew this is going to happened." Gently pushing me to walk to the front stage.

As I walked to the stage, I heard claps and whistles. And I heard sigh and murmurs that I am hypocrites and slut. The bitches are disappointed for loosing something they've been preparing to win. But I didn't mind them, I just climb to the heart shape stage and accept my sash and a golden designed thick long stick. And the helpers put on royalty robes on me and crowns. And I smiled as the camera flashes on me.

Then they called Austin upstage, to stand beside me.

"Once again, our king and queen, Austin and Gwen." Ms Benedict said as everyone cheered. "What a wonderful couple we have here." And everyone clap again except to the bitches that are fuming with envy for me. Then Ms Benedict gestured us to sit down whole the flashes of the camera goes on.

"Will you please grace us, your highnesses, with a dance?" The mc said.

Austin stand up first and gestured his hand to me. Being a gentleman that he is. I put my hand to his and we walk down the small stairs to the middle of the dance floor. And we start dancing to the old song 'I'll Be'.

"What a coincident!" He smirked. "I like this song!"

I didn't say anything and feel the moment. Especially when the chorus come.

I'll be,
your crying shoulder.
I'll be,
your love subside.
I'll be,
better when I'm older.
I'll be,
The greatest,
Fan of your life.

This feeling is divine. It feels so good, more than the dance we shared a while ago. Closer than the normal. And he's looking at me as if I am the only person in the room. Smiling at me like he always do this past days. I felt his hold becomes tighter. He lean onto me little by little and kissed me. Softly and gently. Gone was the savage kiss he gave me a while ago.

I walked up from the dream because I heard everyone's gasped. Then he let go of my mouth. He look startled too. As if he does not meant to kiss me.

I look at our audience, and almost everyone are startled too. We just kissed in front of everyone. But then in a snap of a finger, him being startled were gone. He then smiled at everyone triumphantly and give Gab a quick salute. Then his friends clap and some whistled. What was that?

And before I could think of anything else, the music stop and so are we.

_______________
__________
_____

Cliché?
👑💋