25.

Gwen's Pov:

I woke up not feeling well. My head aches and my back aches. But I still get up take a hot shower. While the water is dripping through my body, I saw the evident that my period arrived from my bathrooms tiled floor.

So I must celebrate that I am not pregnant. But then I have to mourn for the ending of what Austin and I have. Why does it have to arrive earlier than expected?

And there's a cheer practice today, for footballs last game of the school year. And also the last game of Austin and Gab.

Just like yesterday, Austin pick me up again from the street like a lost kitten and drive me to school. Except that I don't talk that much like yesterday.

But after that, I avoided Austin almost all day, for a reason that I'm not ready yet to see his reaction when I said that my period arrived. I can't imagine how hurt I can be when I see how happy he is that we are over.

Sometimes I felt that he's already liking me. Specially when he's kissing me. But he's so hard to read. He's a puzzle. A mysterious one. I sometimes feel that he's just nice to me cause he thought I am pregnant with his child and because I am letting him take advantage of me.

I'm getting emotional right now. I'm not feeling well and it's making me cry.

After class, I change into cheer uniform and proceed to the field where the foam matt is already spread to the ground. But because of what I am feeling, I can't do new routines properly.

"What's wrong with you princess wannabe?" Betty asks.

"I'm sorry Betty, am just... I'm not feeling well today because of menstrual cramps." I replied.

"Well you shouldn't have got in here. You know how complicated our routines are, because it's our last for this school year. Do you want to be remove from the list that goin' to cheer for the up coming game?" Audrey started to runt, with her bitchy voice.

"I am sorry again. I'll cheer for the game. But can I just rest for now, am not really feeling well." I pleaded "But I promise I'll be okay the next practice."

"No Gwen, if you'll not going to practice now, then you're out." Daisy butt in.

"No girls, we can't remove her in the cheer. Her role's kinda important to the routine." Betty said, being the professional that she is. She's just bitchy because of Austin. But when it comes with school and the cheer leading, she really is a leader. Then she looks at me. "But you can't just leave, Gwen. We need you here. And it's okay if you can't move that much. At least you being here, will let you know the blockings, I don't want to repeat my instructions every practice." I nod. And we start practicing again.

I drink the whole bottle of water after practice and sit for a while. Then I look at the other side of the field and saw Austin looking at me from a far, holding his phone. And I feel sad again. Then my phone vibrated. I opened the incoming message from him.

❤️mylove❤️:
what's wrong?

Me:
Nothing!

Then I turn off my phone, not even waiting for his reply. I stand up, get my bag and walk out of the field.

_____
__________
_____

I was laying on my bed, trying my very best to fall asleep, when I heard a crick sound coming from my window. It is like someone is trying to open my window. I felt nervous because of that and I felt my heart beat raising. My dad and mom is not home, only me, Bryan and my grandma is here. So I stand up quickly and get my metal flag I used for cheerios, to protect myself from this intruder. I slowly walk to the window and I saw it slowly opening until I saw a hand in it, I was going to swing my flag when I saw who the intruder is. It's just Austin. Thank God I hold my scream. Then he barged into my room from the window.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered a little louder.

"You're phone is off!" He said, didn't even answer my question. "And you're avoiding me."

"I am not. I'm just not feeling well." I replied.

"I've been outside waiting for you for fifteen minutes. I keep on calling you but you're phone is off. So I come up here." He said worriedly.

I imagined how he got up here. A rich boy climbing someone else's house. It's kinda romantic, like what Romeo did. But, will he still be worried if he knew that I've already got my period?

I sit to my bed and he walk and sit beside me. He look at me intently and smiled. The smile that he's giving me this past week. The most beautiful smile ever. Then he lean onto me and give me a gentle kiss. I didn't refuse. I just let him do it. It's kinda sweet and heart warming. Then he let's go of my lips and looks at me again.

"It doesn't looks like you have a fever. Morning sickness?" He asked.

I shook my head. I have to tell him the truth. At least I've experienced being with him for less than two weeks. At least I don't have to wait for another life time just to experience this.

"I don't have a fever." I started. "I'm just not feeling well because it's my first day."

_______________
__________
_____

xoxo 💋