15.

Gwen's Pov:

I felt something different. It's as if I don't want to open my eyes. My head and my whole body aches so badly. And I felt the soreness between my legs.

Then I felt so stuck in a hard smooth thing. I tried moving but I cannot seem to do it. So I open my eyes to see what keeps me from moving. And I saw an arm around my waist and a masculine legs above mine.

Then I realize that I am naked and so was the guy laying at my back. I felt the whilst to panic. But I choose to relax myself and remove the limbs around me and sit up with a heavy head. I look at the guy beside me. And shocked was all over me. The memories of what happened last night came flushing into me. I remembered how he lusted for me and how wantonly I responded to him.

So it was not a dream? I thought to myself.

He's still deeply asleep. Breathing heavily and he looks like so peaceful and relax.

What have I done to myself?

I don't want to cry. Because if I did, it means I regretted everything that happened.

I don't want to regret what happened last night. I don't want to regret giving him my most valuable possession. It's just that, I'm hoping for it to happened at the right time and at the right situation. Not in a drunken state like last night.

I tucked him into the blanket and look at his handsome face. He seems at peace. The frown in his face is gone and he looks more comfortable.

How can someone regret sleeping with someone like him?

But what if he regrets it when he wakes up and saw that I am the one beside him. What if it's just a one time thing for him, like any other girl.

I don't wanna hear him saying it to my face. I should leave before he wakes up. So I get up and look for all the clothes that he removes from me. And slip on it all and check my cellphone.

Wtf! It's already 10am. My grandma is probably looking for me everywhere and calling all my friends to ask my where-about.

I check my logs and saw that I have lots of miscalled from my mom and Emily. It was on silent mode.

I began walking out of Austin's room and out of the mansion. Then I saw Austin's driver from last night and ask him to drive me to Emily's address.

_____
__________
_____

"Oh my Gee Gwenny!! Where are you right now? You're mom called me earlier asking your whereabouts and I lied telling her that you're with me and you're still sleeping." Her voice is echoing in my ears so painfully.

"I am sorry Ems. I'm going to tell to you everything. But not now. Will you please drive me home." I requested. But feeling deeply sorry for putting Emily in this situation.

"Okay! But please, don't do this again. Promise me." She said forcing me to make a promise.

"Promise." I really am blessed with great friends so I said it without hesitation. And I hope a smile can solve everything.

She drove me home, say hi to my grandma and mom. Then I hug her and blow her a kiss. Then she leaves.

"Honey! What's happening to you? This is the first time that you didn't ask for your lola's permission to leave in the middle of the night. What if she got a heart attack looking for you? Don't you ever do this again ok?" My mom rant and I just nod my head as she continues. "Say sorry to your grandma. And go to your father in our room. We got home this morning with your grandma panicking not knowing where are you." I nod again.

I finish first all the rant of my mother, then my grandma and lastly my father before going to my room.

I decided to rest first before going down stairs again to eat lunch. I dip my soreness to a lukewarm water on the tub to relax my body from all the heated activity last night.

My vagina still aches. It feels like someone dig a whole in me. Like I was ripped into two. And my head and my stomach pains me more from all the alcohol I put into it last night.

From now on, I promise myself that I will never ever drink that kind of alcoholic drink, that I cannot remember what it is called, ever again.

Then I start crying silently. I said earlier that crying means regretting it but it really pains me to know that I lost my virginity to the guy I love the most who doesn't even my boyfriend.

Yeah! Maybe I'm hoping that he'll likes me when he wakes up. When he remembers what I have given him last night. But what if he doesn't? What if I'm just another play thing. What's worst is that, what if he also regretted it when he wakes up! What will I do?

_______________
__________
_____

Hi everyone. Do you like the flow of the story? I hope you do. Feel free to leave any comment or suggestions for me to enhance what I am locking off.

Xoxo 💋