(26)

•I'll be giving positive and negative opinions. How you respond to the feedback is up to you.•

✰ Author: bothersome16
✰ Book Name: Blame Game
✰ Score: 25

Cover:
I love the cover, the font and the title. God job so far. (5/5)

Blurb/Summary:
The blurb is written nicely and sums up the characters as well as the plot greatly. I did feel it was a bit cliche, but I know it doesn't mean the book will be cliche. (5/5)

Writing Style:
The character introductions were  written greatly however I do think it was a bit prolonged. You could have instead introduced their personalities and family/ friends in the story. Still it is up to you.
You use varying sentence lengths, similes and some good sentences starters in your writing. There's not much to say as your story was written quite interestingly and compellingly.
Things you could do in the future include: using more ambitious vocabulary, 'showing' rather than 'telling' and better sentences starters. Be more descriptive, create more imagery, make it emotional. (7/10)

SPAG
Spelling was good, there were some grammar Bertie and punctuation could be used more. Include colons, hyphens and brackets in sentences. (3/5)

Characters/Plot:
I love the characters. They are cute, unique and intriguing. You portrayed their feelings and personality traits well. The line is also good and something I would choose to read, just try and ensure that it doesn't become too cliche. Perhaps add twists.... (5/5)

Recap
Overall, your writing is great and you have written a gripping story. Just to re edit your work to clear any grammar errors. Other than that, perhaps you could look at changing the structure of sentences and paragraphs as an extra bonus.

~Thanks
❁ Comment & Vote