(16)

•I'll be giving positive and negative opinions. How you respond to the feedback is up to you.•

✰ Author: AtinybookwormAtiny
✰ Book Name: Angel's Curse.
✰ Score: 29/30

Cover:
The cover is sophisticated and would definitely draw me in to the book. I don't believe there's anything wrong with it.
(5/5)

Blurb/Summary:
The blurb is quite short, however it's riveting, intriguing and thought provoking. (5/5)

Writing Style:
Your prologue is remarkable. I love a good minimalistic yet luring opening. The characters soliloquy reveals her inner thoughts and everything is just so mysteriously exciting. A great use of repetition and sentence types.
You're great at building the suspense to a tense scene and that's a huge positive point.
To be honest I read all of your chapters and they were wonderful. Each chapter started off interestingly and was like a cliff hanger to make me read on. You also use a good range of vocabulary.
Now to go even further try some indirect speech- without it being in inverted commas- and perhaps use alliteration for effect.  (9/10)

SPAG
There weren't spelling or grammar errors. Some minor punctuation misplacing but you were able to use a wide variety of it to vary between sentence lengths. Well done. (5/5)

Characters/Plot:
I adore the characters. Diane is almost a confusing character- it is difficult to completely decifer her emotions and that's what I love about her. She's not your typical girl nor is she predictable. The story plot is also wonderful considering I don't usually read vampire books. Again great job. (5/5)

Recap
There's not much to recap. You're a great writer and have written a story that will attract a lot of readers. Maybe you could play with the structure of your chapters e.g. a cyclical structure. What happens at the start happens at the end.

~Thanks
❀ Comment & Vote