34. Punisher

Lloyd's PoV

Felix and I are just standing there while the three are pointing with their weapons at us. Just when I want to say something the door opens and the secretary of Adrien's Father runs inside. She runs over to me and stands protectively in front of me.

"Come on Adrien, we have to bring you somewhere safe!"

They look to Felix. "So he must be the naughty boy."

I look at them with big eyes, walk pass Nathalie and look at them.

"Pfft how stupid are you. Can't even recognize the one making fun of your stupid little videos?"

//Wow I feel awful.//

Felix and Nathalie are looking at me confused while the punisher trio raises their weapons and point them at me.

"Time for your punishment naughty boy!!"

They start to shoot their weapons at me. I'm able to dodge all of their attacks and jump over the bed and run over the door. I look at them and smirk while showing them my tongue.

"Come and get me...naughty girls"

I start to run out and when I look back I see all three following me. I run down the stairs and storm out of the house. I see that they're destroying some of the furniture.

//Argh, sorry 'bout that Adrien, I'll fix everything after we defeat those new villains.//

I run outside and dodge their blasts as well as possible. I run around corners, over streets and try to get rid of them. I have to transform somewhere but I can't let them see me. I look around and when I look up I see Ladybug landing on a building.

//Okay, if I can't transform to fight them, I should at least lead them to Ladybug and Chat Noir."

I turn around and see that the three of them caught up to me. I gulp nervously and run into the building. I'm not as fast as transformed but that should do the trick. I take the elevator up to the rooftop and run out. There I see Ladybug and, apparently Felix, standing on the roof. Ladybug looks at me shooked and then at Felix.

"B-But Adrien what are you...?"

"Oh no, that's not Adrien, that's Felix! And I'm not Adrien either, it's me Lloyd! The real Adrien is hiding and I lured the Punisher Trio with me in order to protect that idiot over there! He's In danger they'll be any mom-"

The punisher trio jumps up on the rooftop and lands in front of us. They look at Ladybug and Chat Noir and then at Felix and me. All five of them point their weapons at each other. And wait for the right moment to attack. Just when I want to take Felix and leave, he jumps the akumatized Alya and takes the tablet from her. He starts to talk to Hawkmoth and seems to shifted sides. I look at him angry and jump him, tacking the tablet from him and throwing it into the air. 

"Forget it!"

He tries to free himself from my grip and we fight, I don't really notice what happens around us but in the next moment the tablet is destroyed, the punisher trio is back to normal and something punches Felix of the rooftop. I immediately jump over the fence on the rooftop after him. I grab him and hold onto a windowsill. With all my strength I hold myself onto it while holding with my other hand Felix. I look at him strained and angry.

"You better have a good excuse for this Felix! Gosh, what did you think!? This was so dangerous, for you AND Adrien!" I notice his kinda sad glare to the side and sigh while looking up. I see Ladybug and Chat Noir standing on the edge and looking down to us, she let's the string of her yoyo down and grabs both of us with it. "But...I can forgive you for a proper excuse for Adrien and all our friends you hurt with your message." I look down to him and smile slightly, he looks back to me and smiles slightly too. Ladybug pulls both of us up. After a short talk they both leave. I explain Alya, Julika and Rose the situation and after Felix excuses himself they leave. I walk together with him back to the Agreste Mansion. I sigh exhausted and he looks at me.

"You told me it was dangerous for me and Adrien, but why did you do this? It was so dangerous for you. And when you jumped after me?"

I look at him and cross my arms behind my hand. "Nah, I wasn't soo in danger. At some point they would've noticed that I'm Lloyd, meanwhile they can tell us apart and with that I mean that they know that Adrien wears a ring and I wear a bracelet.

He looks at my wrist. "Right...but the jump was insane. You shouldn't have done that."

I look at him and smile. "But I felt like it." We arrive at the Agreste Mansion and I stop. "You remind me of an old friend Felix. She did...a similar mistake like you today. Maybe that's why I felt like doing something for you because I failed with her." I reach out my hand to him and smile. "We had a harsh meeting. My name is Lloyd Garmadon and I want to be your friend."

He looks at my hand surprised and silently. He takes my hand and shakes it. "The name is Felix De Vanillie. Nice to meet you Lloyd."

I hear a woman yell his name. We both look into the direction and I look at him smiling. "See you later Felix."

The iron gate opens and he walks inside weaving me.  "Goodbye..Lloyd"

I weave him too and just when I want to leave I feel a familiar stare in my back. I stop and look around and see Mr Agreste, standing again at a window and looking at me. We both look at each other for a while until I get the chills and walk away.

//He gives me such a strange feeling. I don't know why...//

I sigh quietly and make my way home.

//Today was an interesting day. Even without my powers, I was still able to do something, I was able to protect and help. I have the feeling I kinda lost sight of this when I got my powers. I can't let myself forget about this again. Today maybe wasn't helpful to find a way to save my dad. But still a good lesson.//

I laugh silently and walk over a street. 

"I already sound like my uncle and Master Fu"