32. Guardian

Lloyd's POV

He already wants to say something when we hear footsteps coming towards us. Tigg and Plagg hide immediately and someone slams the door open and storms in.

"ADRIEN AGRESTE WHY AREN'T YOU ON TH-"

He immediately stops when he sees both of us sitting on the couch. I stand up and clear my throat.

"Hi my name is Lloyd Garmadon and your bodyguard mistook me with Adrien and kidnapped me. And I wanted to explain to you before that I'm not Adrien but you didn't listen. But it's nice meeting you Mister Agreste." I smile and reach out one hand to him. I hear Adrien holding back his laughter. I have to hold it back too. His confused expression is great. After some time he shakes his head and grabs his nose.

"Uhm...yes hello, Mister Garmadon. Adrien has to participate in a photo shooting would you kindly go home now."

I shrug and nod. "Of course. And you should think about it that you didn't recognize your own son." I look at Adrien and wave him. "Bye Adrien, see ya!"

He waves back and I leave the room. While walking out I walk past the bodyguard and a woman with glasses. Didn't really looked at her. I walk out and wait for the gate to open. I feel a piercing look in my back and when I look back a bit I see Adrien's father standing at a window and watching me.

//Creepy.//

I walk out and then remember something.

"OH NO I FORGOT MARINETTE!!!"

I immediately start to run off. We wanted to see the guardian. I run back to the bakery to see Marinette in front of it yelling my name. I run over to her and stop there, breathing heavily.

"Lloyd, don't scare me like that!!! Where were you?"

I look at her while slowly getting up.

"S-Sorry Mari...Adrien's...bodyguard and father mistook me with...Adrien and they took me to Adrien's home."

She looks at me surprised and shocked. "What really??"

I nod and look at her. "But that's not important. Let's go to the guardian."

She nods and we both make our way to the guardian. I once again but my hood on in order to cover my face. We arrive there and we both enter the building.

"Master Fu!"

I hear Marinette say and she knocks at a door. Fu? Do all guardians have similar names?

Marinette opens the door and we both enter. I close it behind me and take my hood of.

"Ohh Marinette how can I he-"

He looks at me for a while.

"Adrien Agreste? No, you aren't Adrien." He looks at my wrist and looks at my miraculous. "A strange miraculous, not from here. And...it's more powerful than any other miraculous I saw. And you...you have the aura of a guardian...that's impossible!"

I smile slightly and bow down. "My name is Lloyd Garmadon. It's a pleasure to meet you, Master Fu."

He looks at me just as surprised as Marinette but then also bows down.

"For me too, Master Garmadon."

Marinette just looks confused between both of us and then at me.

"You didn't say you were a guardian yourself!!!"

"I am. But not someone who trained for it or knows everything about the miraculous. I know nothing, it's more like I protect them." I look at Fu. "I need the knowledge of someone wise, someone who can help me. And I think you Master Fu-" I look at Mari. "And you Ladybug and Chat Noir are the people who will help me save my father." Marinette looks surprised at me while Master Fu walks over to me, he looks at my wrist, I kneel down and show him my miraculous.

"I never saw a miraculous like this before. It's so...powerful."

I smile slightly. "Because it was created in the future. Tigg come out."

Tigg flies out of my jacket in front of Fu. He looks at her surprised.

"A fusion of the ladybug and cat Kwami. The two most powerful miraculous fused into one."

Tigg nods and I stand up. "Correct, it's now the energy miraculous, representing the balance. I can use ladybug's power of creation and the cat's power of destruction. But my miraculous can also...grant wishes."

"I already feared it would be like this. That means only someone who wouldn't use its power for their own good would be allowed to hold that miraculous."

I smile slightly and he looks up to me. "How about you tell me what happened and I try to help."

I laugh quietly and sit down. "You mean what will happen."

I explain to him too what will happen in the future and what kind of help I need. Master Fu looks into a book.

"An akumatized heart...sadly I never  saw something like that..."

I look at him sad. "You can't help me...?"

He shakes his head and looks at me. "No, I can't. But you can watch ladybug and chat noir. They're professional in purifying Akuma's. I'm sure if you watch them long enough you can find a way to save your father."

"Long enough? How long? I can't stay here too long I have to live my life, someone has to protect my world in my timeline!"

He laughs quietly and looks at me. "Lloyd, those time twins can travel through time. When you come back it's like you weren't even gone."

I smile slightly and stand up bowing down.

"Thank you, master."

He also stands up and bows down. "You're welcome, Master Garmadon."