10. Search

Lloyd's POV

I'm still running as Pisces after Justice Seeker. I may hate Morro but I won't let him die. After all he's still a citizen of this city and it's my duty to protect them.

ALL of them.

I run after this flying technic thing. Some kind of helicopter I can't really tell. I manage to grap it and hold it in my hand. It flies stronger and stronger and tries to escape my grip.

"Size down!!!"

I start to shrink and still hold onto it, while it continues to fly normally I still hold onto it and am able to stay on it. I jump into the helicopter and run over to the seat revenge seeker sits on. Now that I have the size of a ant I climp on the chair he sits on and then look at him.

//Where could the akuma be...//

I think about what Mr Ronin normally wears and come to the idea that Akuma or the Amok must be in his armor or hat. I jump off the chair and start to grow on my normal size again. He immediately turns around and starts to fight me I dodge the attack and noticed that this thing we're standing in flies on his own.

"I see auto pilot. I won't let you get him."

We continue to fight, he's a really good fighter. But not better then me.

Cole's POV

After we saw the silent ones true identity we all just sat there for a while. I stand up and look at them.

"Come on guys...Garmadon said she should go to him...we should...tell Lloyd."

"We can't do that." We all look to Kai. He stands up and looks at me. "Lloyd just got expelled from our school and the tournament!! We can't tell him that his girlfriend is working with his evil father! How do you think would he react??"

The others also stand up while Kai and I just look at each other. "Do you think I don't know? I don't want to hurt him, but we can't lie to him either!!! He has to know, Harumi may lied to him but we shouldn't. It may hurt him, it may break him but therefore we're there for him."

I look at my friends and then at Kai. Tigg flies out of his pocket and looks at Kai.

"I don't really understand what you're talking about but I think you should really tell him. You're his friends. And friends don't lie to each other. And I will tell the green Ninja, he'll take care of her and make sure she can't hurt him anymore. That's the least I can do."

I smile slightly. "Thank you Tigg."

She smiled back and nods. "Your welcome."

Now we all look at Kai, he just looks at the ground and when Nya places a hand on his arm he sighs and then looks up.

"Ok. You're right." We all smile relieved and he looks at Tigg. "Sorry Tigg for not thinking about you. We were really selfish. You still need to find the green Ninja."

She just smiles at him. "No, don't worry about me. Go find your friend, the new hero is doing good, untill I find the Green Ninja it'll be fine."

We all nod and leave the alley. Tigg hides again and we make our way through the city.

"Ok he isn't home and not at the tea shop. Wu will tell us when he comes home and Mistaké when he comes to the shop." Says Zane while we look around.

"Where else could he be." Asks Pixal and we look at each other.

"In the school?" Asks Jay, I sigh and punch him playfully.

"Why would he be in the school? It's closed and he got expelled he wouldn't go there."

"Oww!!! It was just an idea!! If you're smarter why don't you tell us where he could be!!"

Says Jay and we just look at each other growling. Nya sighs and walks between us. "Yes we got it you two are a cute couple now focus."

"Pfftt." Say both of us while we cross our arms and look away. Pixal looks around concerned and Zane noticed it and takes her hand.

"Is something wrong?"

She looks at him and then looks around again. "I hear...someone yelling?"

Untill now we still discussed about where Lloyd could be when we hear what she says and remain quiet.

"You're right there's really someone screaming. And it's getting louder."

We all look around and when a shadow appears between of us we look up and see someone falling down. We all step away gasping when someone lands between us. It's the hero in the golden tuxedo and he's carring Mr Ronin on his arms. He puts him down and looks at us surprised.

"Oh ehm...hello young travellers. Don't worry the day is saved. Would you be so kind to take care of this savant?"

We look at each other confused, Mr Ronin looks at him and then at us.

"Kids, are you all alright??"

We all nod. "Yes don't worry Mr Ronin. But you alright? You screamed pretty loud."

He looks confused at us and points at the hero. "I didn't screamed, he screamed."

We look at him suprised and he laughs. "Yeah look I don't have much time that's why I gotta go now."

He bows down and already wants to leave when Tigg flies out of her pocket.

"Wait I'll go with you!!"

The hero turns around and looks at the Kwami suprised.

"Ti-Kwami?!? What is a kwami doing here??"

"I got separated from my holder, it'll be better when I come with you!" She turns around to us and bows down just as the hero.

"Thank you for taking care of our little friend here. Now excuse me I have to go!"

He reaches out one hand to Tigg, she sits down on it and then he starts to run away, while getting smaller. We watch him leaving and then look at Mr Ronin.

"Why did you got akumatized Mr Ronin, what happend?"

He sighs, shakes his head and looks at us. "Not important. How's Lloyd?"

We look at each other and then at him. "We still haven't found him yet."

"Then let's look together. And then we have to solve this big drama. I know that he wouldn't do something like that. "

We all nod persistent and then start to search for Lloyd again.