41. Fight

Lloyd's POV

I jump from roof to roof heading to the place I think my friends and father are. When I arrive there I kneel down at the edge of the building I'm standing on and look down. I see my friends and those dragons there along with my father and Morro.

"You dared to do that to my son? Oh, do you know what consequences this will have?"

He walks towards Morro with those red glowing eyes. Morro walks backward but he's encircled by the dragons and my akumatized friends. I stand up and jump off the building between Morro and my father. I stare at him.

"Enough is enough Garmadon."

Morro looks at me surprised and then just wants to run away but get's captured by Kai and Cole. Garmadon and I stand in front of each other. The others already want to interrupt and attack me but Garmadon raises a hand.

"You stay out of here. This is my fight. You were supposed to protect my son, WHAT KIND OF HERO ARE YOU, HUH!?"

He cracks his knuckles and looks at me with an angry smirk. I create energy balls in my hand and look at him.

"I don't want to fight. We can work something out, but I don't want to fight you. I don't want to be the one to take Lloyd his father away."

I see his eyes flickering again, he growls and then runs towards me starting to fight me. I just keep dodging his attacks and try to jump away but due to the dragons, I can't really leave.

"Garmadon, you were akumatized!!! You aren't evil by yourself! It's the Akuma causing you to be like this!! I can help you!!"

He stops and starts to hold his head. I stop too and slowly walk towards him. I look at the brooch and reach out one hand ready to take it off his chest but the dragons are all starting to open their mouths. I look at them shocked and jump away. Each of them shoots fire at the place I stood a moment ago. I look at the burnt ground shocked and the next moment someone jumps down on me, I jump away once again and see that Kai landed their and his sword sticks in the ground. I look at him shocked and take both of my swords out. Kai, Cole, Jay, Zane, Nya and Pixal stand around me and start to attack me together. I have a hard time dodging the attacks and I try to somehow get out of there, without success. I get hit several times when I dodge one of them I get hit by two others. I can push two back and the next one starts to attack me again. I use my powers to protect myself but it really drains my power, one after another attacks me.

"ARGH!!!"

I spread my arms out creating a huge energy wave knocking everybody around me away. I breathe heavily and hold my head, I look around and see that they are getting up again. I start to run towards a building but the dragons are blocking my way. I jump on one of them and jump over to the wall of the building, I start to climb the building by jumping from windowsill to windowsill. I land on the roof and fall on my knees holding my head. I try to run away but some meters later I fall down again. I look back and see my father, friends and a tied up Morro flying up on the dragons and landing on the rooftop. I lay on the ground and can barely sit up, with al my strength I create energy balls shooting and shoot them at them. Garmadon is walking towards me and dodging all of my energy balls easily. While I crouch back he's reaching out with one arm to me and grabs me by my neck. My eyes wide, I choke and gasp for air. He holds me up by my neck and I fly some inches over the ground. With both hands I try to lose his grip and just look at him gasping for air.

"What's wrong green Ninja? Aren't so strong anymore huh?"

He starts to laugh loudly and walks while holding me up. I just look at him and then notice the brooch. While still holding his hand at my neck with one hand I grab the brooch and rip it off his chest. He looks at it, not really interested. I look behind him and see all of my friends getting normal again. They look confused around, while Zane and Jay free Morro the rest looks shocked at us. Garmadon walked over to the edge of the building and holds me over it in the air.

"I don't need it anyway."

He uses now two hands to hold me by my neck. I clench my eyes and accidentally drop the miraculous over the edge. I want to grab his hands but he uses his third hand to grab my right arm and pull it up.

"I'm getting myself now a new miraculous."

I see my friends and that they want to do something and just when they want to run towards us the quiet one lands in front of them and stops them. I look back to Garmadon and he smirks at me while touching my miraculous with his fourth arm.

"I will finally get my wish. After so many years."

I just stare at him with big eyes and then move my free hand to one of my pockets. I look over to my friends and luckily Zane notices my glare. I look at my hand in my pocket and take a little pendant out of it. He luckily notices it and seems to understand what I'm doing. I'm still gasping for air and everything is turning, but I'm able to throw the pendant over to Zane. It lands on the ground in front of him, the quiet one looks to Zane but he just hides the pendant behind his foot. When she looks away again he picks it up. Good. I look back to Garmadon and he's slowly taking my miraculous off.

"D-Don't...p-please...i-it's...too...str-ong...y-you..can't...control it!!"

He smirks at me. "Oh green Ninja. Don't you see it? It's over."

He rips the miraculous of my arm and at the same time lets me go. I start to detransform and fall of the building.