26. Save

Lloyd's POV

I run outside still with my disguise and climb on the walls around the outside area. I look over the walls into the training area from before and see my father, he stands in front if all the guardians and wears the butterfly and peacock miraculous while holding the ladybug and cat miraculous in his hands. A dark aura is surrounding him and he now looks like he does normally all black, four arms. I look around and see that  Wu, Mistaké, and the other person I don't know are standing inside the building. Outside are standing all the guardians and the woman I met before.

"Garmadon what happened to you??"

She wants to walk to my father but he just looks to her with his red glowing eyes.

"NOTHING HAPPENED TO ME MISAKO!!! I'M FINALLY WHAT I WAS DESTINED TO BECOME!! THE EVIL HAS FINALLY RETURNED!!!"

My eyes wide. //Misako? That means she's...? My mother?// I just keep staring at her. I can't believe it, it's her...I always wished to know how she looked. And she doesn't look a bit like her version in this other timeline/world whatever. She keeps walking over to him and when she's about to reach him he hit's her with some dark blast. My eyes wide, I jump down and run over to her in order to catch her, the guardians meanwhile all start to attack my father.  I was luckily able to catch her in time.

"Are you alright??"

She looks at me surprised and stands up. "I-I owe you my life...thank you Montgomery. We will never forget your name."

I look confused at her. We? Who? I think about it for a short time.

//Wait Wu told me my mother got pregnant shortly before my father got locked away. And since she had to vomit before...omg she's pregnant with me!!! And wait we? Does that mean I gave me my own name?//

"Arghhh my head!!!" I hold my head while she looks confused at me. I just smile awkwardly when I notice something on a wall, exactly there were I hid before. I look at her.

"Go inside, it will be safer there!!"

I jump up to the wall to face the person. // I must act like I'm from this time. If this is the person who caused this whole time problem I just have to stop them as long as possible so they can't stop the locking away.//

"Who are you, are you an enemy or a friend??" I try to let my voice sound deeper. The person looks at me, smirks and stands up. The person is a woman, she wears a blue red suit with a lot of clocks on it, she also has a helmet on which are some clocks drawn. On her wrist is a big clock and it looks like a shield. I raise my sword. "And what kind of armor are you wearing there??"

"Oh. I didn't think someone would see me. My name is TimeChanger and now out of my way weirdo."

She starts to run towards me while I just dodge her. This voice. Of course. It's her. We keep fighting, even though I mostly dodge her attacks. Without my miraculous I'm not that strong, I can't fight her. While we fight I hear my father saying some strange words before we hear a big explosion. We both look down and see that something has knocked down Garmadon and the guardians. Dark smoke is covering the ground and there's also a bright light that is blending us and when it gets slighter something lands on the ground. I take a closer look and see that my miraculous along with Tigg lay on the ground.

//Good, the energy miraculous was created. Now the guardians have to lock him away!!//

I look to TimeChanger aka. Harumi and I see that she wants to jump down to fight the guardians who all getup and gather, but I jump her in time and hold her down.

"Don't you dare!!!"

"GET OFF ME FREAK!!!"

We both start to fight again, she always tries to touch me with her shield. The Akuma is probably in there and with it, she can do... who knows, but I also don't want to find out. She pins me down and looks at me with a big smirk. She moves her head with the shield towards me and I just look at it with big eyes. I move my head and try to grab my sword beside me just when I can grab it we both hear a loud scream. We both look into the direction and see all the guardians shooting white blasts at my father, he's surrounded by a dark aura but after some time a portal opens behind him and sucks him into it.

"NOOOO YOU CURSED GUARDIANS!!! I WILL RETURN, REMEMBER MY WORDS!!!! GARMADON WILL RETUUUURN!!!"

And when he entered the portal it disappears. All the guardians fall down exhausted.

"NOOO!!!!"

I hear her yell, I look at her and kick her off me. She looks at me angrily and wants to attack me again.

"YOU ASS THAT'S YOUR FAULT!!!!"

Just when she wants to run towards me a portal appears in front of me. I don't really see what's happening but when it disappears again I see the hands of time standing in front of me instead of TimeChanger, aka Harumi.

"What?"

"Lloyd, you did it! You fixed everything!!"

"Don't worry we'll take care of TimeChanger."

I look at them for a while and then see all the guardians standing up, one of them walks over to Tigg and picks her up along with the miraculous. I smile slightly when I notice something appearing on my wrist. I look at it and see my miraculous. I look at it with a big smile and when Tigg appears in front of me it even gets bigger. She yawns and then looks at me tired.

"Mhh...what happened? I fell like I missed something...and where am I?"

While she looks around I just grab her and hug her tight.

"Tigg you're back!!! You don't know how much I missed you!!!"

She just looks at me confused but then hugs me back, the time twins are just looking at us, then at each other and smile. When I let go of her and we, or more likely the hands of time, explain her everything. She was at first a bit confused but she understood it then.

"I wanted to ask you something. What was that smoke? I mean yes, the light came from the fusion but the smoke?"

"The smoke was created due to the miraculous Garmadon used. Four at the same time was pretty much and then this smoke appeared." Says Krux while looking down at the guardians all getting up.

"It disappeared in seconds but when you got in contact with it you get instantly a disease and you would be dead in some weeks." I look at him shocked and he points at my uncle, mother, Mistaké, and the other person. "Since they were inside they didn't get in contact with it."

I look at both of them. "But my mother died anyway, they said it was because of a disease."

"She didn't get into the smoke but she got hit with a blast. The blast wasn't that strong but it was the same disease you know."

"It just took a long time to fully react. It was luckily enough time to take birth to you. And it luckily didn't affect you."

I look at my hands. When she got hit by it she was already pregnant.

Who knows.

Maybe I am.