39. Anger

At an unknow location, shortly before the akumas were sent 》

Garmadon stands at a window and looks out, watching to Ninjago city as Harumi enters the room and bows down behind him.

"Master, I received a video. It won't make you happy."

"What happend." Asks Garmadon without looking at the person.

"I don't know why, but Lloyd got beat up today."

"What??" He turns around and looks to Harumi, she stands up and takes out her phone and shows Garmadon the video. "They even posted it."

Garmdon groals angry and throws the phone at the wall. "They will soon find out what it means to mess with Garmadon!!! Nooroo dark wings rise!!!" He transforms and now stands there in his butterfly outfit.

"Duusu, spread my feathers!!" Says Harumi and turns into her hero ego the quiet one.

"Quite one, send out your Amoks, I have a plan!"

The quite one nods, takes out 6 feathers out of her fan and they turn to purple feathers. Garmadon in the meantime created an akuma.

"Fly my little Akuma/Amoks and pose the six pure souls who can't stand to see their friend hurt. Give them the power to protect their friend and make their enemies pay!!"

Lloyd's POV

Right now I'm sitting on a bed in the infirmary, our school nurse is treating me and Mr. Ronin and the principal are standing next to me, asking who did this to me.

"Nobody." Is the only answer I give them.

"Lloyd, lately you're only connected with trouble. I haven't forgotten what happened at the tournament and now all of this?" Says the principal, when he said that my head just lowers more.

"Sir, you also know what happened at the tournament, he was proven innocent and since you have no proof for him doing all the damage you can't blame him. And as you can see he's hurt. He doesn't need your accusations now. You, Sir, should know that children aren't always like their parents and you should especially never blame a child for their parents behavior." Says Mr. Ronin and puts a hand on my shoulder. When he said that I looked up to him and smiled slightly.

"T-Thank you..."

"You're welcome, Lloyd." The nurse finished my treating, I have some bandaids all over me and a bandage around my head covering my swollen eye.

"We already called your uncle, he's on the way to get you. You should lay a bit down and rest until he arrives." Says my teacher, I nod and lay down carefully, the nurse covers me up with a blanket.

"Get well fast Lloyd, I want you as soon as possible back in my classroom. "

I smile slightly and nod. "I promise." The principles clears his throat. " Ehm...Yes get well soon, Lloyd. But I still want to know who did this."

I already fell asleep, they both leave me together with the nurse and close the door. I'm laying there and rest for a while, when the earth started to quake. I wake up and sit up slowly. First I'm a bit confused because I can only see on one eye. I feel my eye and then notice the bandage. I look around.

"What's happening...?"

The earth still quakes and it seems like the building starts to break apart. My whole body trembles and I'm getting flashbacks from the last time the school broke together. I want to stand up when something breaks through the wall, I raise my arms and cover my head as good as possible. When I look up again and the dust disappears slowly I see the face of a creature right in front of me. It breathes heavily and just stares with his glowing brown eyes into mine. It seems to be some kind of earth creature. I look at it for a while and then notice that it looks like Tigg, like a dragon. My own eyes wide and I croach back slowly.

//A-an amok...???//

I hear some noises above the dragon, I look up and see someone standing there.

"C-Cole...? Is that you?"

He looks strange, his eyes are red and his skin is grey. He stares at me with a blank expression. He jumps off the dragon, goes to me and picks me up.

"Cole, let me down!!" I try to get off but he just jumps back on the dragon while carrying me. The dragon flies through the roof of the building outside.

//Cole got akumatized?? What happened??//

I just look up to Cole and he's still holding me on his arms but just stares into the air while the dragon is flying somewhere. I try to see where we are heading and then see some kind of fortress made of ice and rocks around the Ninjago tower. The dragon lands in it and Cole jumps off the dragon with me and gently sits me down. I look at him and stand slowly up, it's pretty cold with the ice around me, I try to warm myself and look to Cole. I walk to him and stand in front of him looking up to him and weaving with a hand in front of his face.

"Cole? Hey Cole..." I look at him sadly and then hear a voice.

"He can't hear you son." I turn around and see my father sitting on a throne. He just stares at me while I look up to him. He stands up and walks over to me, he stops in front of me and kneels down a bit touching the bandaid over my eye gently.

"Who dared to hurt you like this. Tell me the name."

I look at him for a while and step back covering my bandaid with one hand.

"N-Nobody."

He takes my hand off my eye and just stares at me.

"I can lie to myself. And you aren't good at lying either." He holds up a phone and shows me the video. I look at it for a while and then turn my head away.

"Who. Did. This."

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I look back at him.

"Nobody."