31. Kidnapping

Lloyd's POV

I'm just standing there, in the middle of the room surrounded by people, begging nobody notices the movement in my hoodie pocket. Tigg is again moving in my pocket and I just hold her there. She's again trying to fly out. I just hold her back hoping nobody would notice when the teacher comes in and everybody sits down. She looks at me and then sees Adrien and looks at us confused.

"I didn't know you had a brother Adrien."

The whole class laughs and she looks confused around, I walk over to her and just smile.

"Miss Bustier right? My name is Lloyd Garmadon, I'm from Ninjago and spending my holidays here in Paris. I wanted to ask if it's ok to stay here?"

She looks at me, then to Adrien, smiles and nods.

"Of course Lloyd. But I want you to do something. Could you maybe prepare yourself to tell us something about your home? I once heard something from Ninjago but I don't know much and I think the rest of the class would also like to know more."

She looks to the class and sees everybody nod. I smile and nod too.

"Thank you. Now just take a seat somewhere."

I nod and walk to the back of the class, take a seat on a bench and then watch the class.

//Ok...this went pretty good...nobody noticed anything. Ok wait until the end of class and walk with Marinette to this guardian. Hopefully, he knows how I can safe my dad.//

I wait for the school to end and walk outside along with Marinette, Alya, Nino, and Adrien. We stand outside when we hear a lout noise. They all gasp.

"Akuma!!" Say all four of them. Alya grabs Nino's arm and runs with him into the direction. Mari looks at me.

"Lloyd you go home I make sure Alya and Nino are fine."

She runs off and I look at Adrien. I notice something moving in his pocket and Tigg is also moving strong. I hold her back and just smile nervously. He smiles also kinda nervously and then starts to slowly go away.

"I-I'm going home see you later Lloyd!!" He waves me and then runs away. I sigh relieved and then look into my pocket.

"Tigg what is wrong with you??"

She looks up to me. "I need to see him!"

"Who?? Tigg what are yo-"

I hear a car stopping behind me. I turn around and see a black car. A big man gets out of it and opens the car door while looking at me. Or is he? I look around confused and look at him, I shake my head and then start to walk away. When he suddenly grabs me and drags me into the car. My eyes wide and I try to push him away.

"H-Hey sorry mister I think you're mistaking me!!"

He pushed me into the car and closed the door, he gets into the car and then starts to drive off.

"Hey please, Mister!! I think you're mistaking me with Adrien, I'm not Adrien!!"

He ignores me completely and just keeps driving. I lean back and hold my head.

//How did I get into this. I should be helping Ladybug and Chat Noir.//

We arrive at a big house with a front gate. It opens and we drive through it into the front yard. He gets out of the car and opens for me the door. I get out and look to the gate which closed again. I sigh and he leads me inside. Inside I see a big hall, mostly in white. There's a big staircase with the picture of a woman hanging over it but on the top of the staircase also stands someone.