45. Lloyd

Kai's POV

We're running through the city and are trying to find Garmadon's location. Or more likely Zane and Pixal are gathering all the information and trying to find it out. We're standing in front of the Ninjago tower when the sky is turning slowly black. We look up shocked and I see two persons running over to us. They're Wu and Mystaké.

"Where's my nephew Kai??"

I look at him surprised along with the others. "H-How do yo-"

Mystaké interrupts me. "We were at the tea shop when we saw the news, he wanted to know what's going on and I explained to him. But that's not important now, where are Lloyd and his father?? Where's the energy miraculous??"

Just when we want to answer her we hear loud thunder and a dark lightning bolt hitting the ground near us. We look at it shocked and see Garmadon standing there, but he looks different. His head is now more shaped like the head of a dragon and his eyes are now sharper and purple. His hands turned into claws and his whole body is now more shaped like the one of an animal. I notice the energy miraculous he wears around his right upper arm. I take out my sword and stand protectively in front of Wu and Mystaké pointing at him with my sword.

"Where's Lloyd." I ask him and he just looks at me with a smirk.

"Oh? Do you mean my son? He's here." He starts to laugh and steps to the side. Behind him I see Lloyd standing, but he's changed. His eyes aren't in this green anymore, they're completely black, his clothes, his hair everything about him is black, except his skin but it's now just super pale. We all look at him shook, I lower my sword and look at him worried.

"Lloyd, what happened to you?"

Garmadon walks over to him and lays an arm around his shoulders.

"Lloyd finally decided on which side he stands. He wants to stay by his father's side~ Right Lloyd?"

Lloyd just stares at us and nods. "Yes, father." We all look at him shocked and draw our weapons.

"What did you do to him Garmadon?!?!"

"Nothing. He just picked his side." He smirks at us and we all start to run towards him ready to attack but someone jumps between us and blocks all of our weapons.

"W-What?"

Lloyd stands between us and holds all of our weapons back with his one sword. We all jump back and Lloyd stands with one sword raised in front of his father. He looks at us and remains silent. Garmadon places one hand on Lloyd's shoulder and looks at us smirking.

"Good work son. Now let's go get the miraculous. Quiet one? Would you and the skulkin army please take care of those miraculous while we get the rest?"

She bows down. "Of course Master." Lloyd and Garmadon leave, we want to follow them but we're surrounded by skeletons.

"Woa-what are they??" Says Jay while he kicks one of them away.

"Probably another Akuma!!" I smash one of them with my sword and look at the others.

"Blanc, Spark you come with me, we can't let them get the other miraculous!! Rocky, Samurai X, and Aqua you take care of the skeleton and Harumi!"

They nod and start to fight Harumi and the skeleton. We fight our way through the crowd of the skeleton and make our way to the monastery.

Garmadon's POV

Finally. I'm winning. Nobody can stop me now. My power is getting stronger and stronger thanks to the energy miraculous. Soon I'll be able to take over Ninjago! And make the wish. Lloyd enters the monastery and he walks through the floors while I follow him.

"Soon our family will be united, Lloyd. And everyone who dared to hurt you will pay." I look at him and he opens the door to a room. We walk inside and he stops in front of a picture frame and I look at it with a smirk.

"Do it. Press your thumb on yourself in the picture and say "Lloyd Garmadon." Make me proud son."

He does as I said. "Lloyd Garmadon." I look around and wait for something to happen but nothing.

"Say it again!!" He says it again but nothing changes.

"Argghh step aside!!!"

I push him with one arm away and rip the picture of the wall. I see some technic behind it and start to rip them out one after another.

"It has to open somehow!!" I say with my demonic voice when I hear a quiet chuckle.

"What kind of father are you that you-"

I turn around and see three of those idiotic ninjas, one of them holds Lloyd while another duct tapes his mouth. The red ninja activates his power and aims at me.

"Don't even know that he has a second name."

My eyes wide. A second name, Misako you gave our son a second name!??!

"Grrr..." My teeth flinch and just when I'm about to attack him he shoots me with a fireball. The wings the miraculous gave me protect me from the fire but when I look again they're gone along with Lloyd.

"GRRRRRR THOSE NINJA!!!!"

A dark aura appears around me and I feel how I become more and more powerful, I feel that my body starts to grow along with the wings on my back.

"ARGHH WH-AT'S....HAPP-AG...NING?!?!"