40. Escape

Lloyd's POV

With a blank expression, he stares at me and then someone steps to us. I look to my side and see the quiet one standing there. She bows down.

"Master, the nindroids found out who posted the video. It was-"

"NO!!"

I scream and both look at me. I just stare at my father with a serious expression.

"I don't want anybody to get hurt!"

He looks at me for a while.

"You got hurt. Quiet one."

She nods and stands up. "It was Morro."

I see the furious expression of my father. He looks angry at her and the purple mask appears in front of his face.

"Team. Bring me, Morro. I want you nindroids to watch my son."

"No stop!!!"

I turn around and see Cole having this mask in front of his eyes, the next moment he jumps back on his dragon and flies away. I watch him leave and then look back at my father.

"No, stop them!!! I'm fine with this! I don't want anybody to get hurt anymore!!!"

The quiet one looks at me. "He was also the one who framed you for everything that happened at your school. And the tournament."

"I know!!" I sigh and look at the ground. "I know that he did. I knew the whole time."

My father looks at me. "You should've punished him for that."

I look at him. "Not everything has to be solved through violence."

I see his eyes flickering a bit and I walk towards him. "You...don't have to this. I know that deep inside you is still the person mom married...and mom got a son with. Please...dad"

When I said dad his eyes turned completely brown and he just looks at me while I walk over to him.

"You're good. At the very bottom of your heart...you know that you don't want to do all of this. Ninjago is your home. Our home."

I stand in front of him and reach out my hand to him. I notice the miraculous on his chest.

//When I take it he can't fight me.//

I want to lay my hand on his chest when the quiet one interrupts.

"Master they found him."

His eyes turn red again and he stands up.

"Nindroids, Quiet one you watch my son."

He jumps away and leaves me there. I sigh and turn around. I see two people, each taking one of my hands and dragging me with them. I look at the persons and I realize that they are Pixal and Zane. But their skin is silver and their eyes are glowing blue and purple. They are dragging me inside the fortress and the quiet one is walking behind me. I turn around a bit and look at her.

"And are you happy...Harumi?"

I notice her shocked reaction, but she acts like it's nothing.

"What are you talking about."

"Please Harumi, drop the act. I know it's you."

She stays silent and we continue to walk through the hallway.

"Why are you doing this? Why are you helping him."

"I have my reasons Lloyd."

"Reasons? There's no reason for hurting people..."

We stop at the door of a room. They open the door and they gently pull me inside. It's the only room made of stone, it's pretty cold. Pixal comes back with a blanket and gives it to me. Zane stays inside with me and Pixal and Harumi just want to close the door when I stop them.

"Wait. One last question." I look into Harumi's eyes. "Was everything you told me about your feelings for me...a lie?"

She looks at me for a while and then just closes the door without an answer. I look at the door for a while and then lean against it.

"Your silence is an answer too."

I stand there for a while and then turn around.

//I have to get out of her. But Zane is watching me.//

I look to Zane and he's just standing there and staring at me. I sling the blanket around me and walk over to him.

"Zane I know you're in there. You have to fight against his control. Please. I know Morro did...terrible...terrible things. But nobody should be hurt. Not even he. You know that. Please Zane."

I just look into his eyes but it doesn't seem like he's even listening.

//Ok, that doesn't work. I have to distract him.//

I look behind him and act like I'm surprised. I gasp and my eyes wide.

"Woa-green Ninja?? How did you get here???"

I see that Zane reacts, his eyes narrow and he turns around ready to attack. When he turns around he looks around still ready to fight. I look into my pocket to Tigg and whisper "Tigg, ninja go." She transforms me and I create an energy ball in my hand pointing it at Zane.

//Sorry Zane. But I gotta help Morro.//

"Woah-wait what are you doing, let me down!!"

I say and Zane turns around immediately and I shoot him with my energy blast, he gets knocked all over the room and lands on the ground. I run over to a wall and destroy it, I turn around and see Zane laying on the ground holding his head.

"Wait Green Ninja you have to stop my father!"

I let my voice sound a bit different. "First I'll bring you to a safe place. Then I'll fight your father."

I jump out of the hole and fall for a short time. I land on the ground and already want to run away when I hear a dragon roar. I look up and see an ice dragon flying into my direction.

"Oh no." I start to run away using my powers to get faster. I create more and more energy balls in my hand and shoot them at the dragon. After some time I'm able to get away from it. I stand on a roof of a building and look over all the other roofs trying to figure out where they could be. And when I hear some dragon roars and collapsing building I look into the direction and start to head there.