22. Entering

Lloyd's POV

They all look surprised at me and for a while it's quiet. Kai looks at me with a monotone expression before he smiles slightly. "Ok, Lloyd. I guess I know now why we're friends in your timeline."

The others just start to smile too while I look at them surprised. I also start to smile slightly and nod. "Thank you."

"Now's the question of how we can bring you back in time in order to fix everything. There were indeed two miraculous which can turn back time but one of them got destroyed and the other miraculous is in Garmadon's hand."

I close my eyes and try to think of something. I know that there was a time miraculous in my miraculous box, but it's not here.

"Maybe we should first find out how you got here, then we can maybe find out how to get you back." Says Zane and I look thoughtful to the ceiling.

"The thing is I don't know it. When I went to bed yesterday everything was fine and when I woke up this morning...everything was..messed up."

Kai walks around and then looks at me. "Then it seems like we have no other choice than to get the time miraculous from Garmadon."

I look at him surprised. "We? You guys are...?"

They all smile at me and nod. "We're helping you. When you can end all of this we'll help you."

I smile slightly and nod. "Thank you. Really."

"No problem. Then we only need a plan. And the thing is, we have access to the tower."

I look surprised at him. "Really?"

He walks over to me and puts a hand on my shoulder. "You."

I look at him surprised and then start shaking my head. "Nononono don't do that to me. That place is horrible."

"Looks like you have no choice. We'll stay in contact with you, you will go in there and try to find the miraculous. We'll come with you but sneaky and hidden, the whole tower is watched. When they find us we have no other way to help you. And when you have the miraculous you will get out of there and we'll meet here, Zane."

Zane nods and walks out, he comes back with some things and starts to attach them to my clothes. I look to Kai.

"Garmadon will notice that I'm not his 'real son'."

Pixal and Nya walk to me. "Not if we show you how the son of Garmadon in this timeline acts." While Zane keeps attaching the things to me they show me a video of myself, or more likely Garmadon Junior. I look at it for a while but at some point, I have to look away. When this Junior guy started to torture some people. I just clench my eyes while they look at me and then at each other.

"Wow, he's really not like Junior. Hey, you'll be alright." Says Cole and putting a hand on my back. Zane is ready and I just look down at myself and then at them.

"I hope you're right."

"Now go out there. The Stone Warrior are searching the whole city for you. They'll bring you back to the tower. Find the time miraculous and then we'll meet again. With the equipment, we can stay in contact with you and watch your location. Good luck Lloyd." Says Kai winking me. I smile and nod determined.

"I don't need luck." I walk out of the place and they all look at each other, worried but also hopeful.

When I reach the outside I notice that it's still raining, looks like not so much time has passed. I walk a bit around and already meet the first stone warriors. I walk over to them.

"Yo, you stone heads bring me home!!" I say in a commanded and picky way. That will be harder then I thought.

"Garmadon Junior found. Returning to HQ."

They start to make a circle around and walk to the Tower, apparently the HQ. I just follow them and when we start to approach the tower I look at a bit scared.

//Please work.//

I look to the side and see some of my friends hiding behind some rubish and watching me. They nod at me while I just take a deep breath.

"Don't worry Juni-Lloyd, everything will work out."

I hear Zane saying. He put me some kind of hearing device into my ear so I can hear him. Once again I just nod and we walk in, straight to the elevator, and start to drive up. I just stand between those Stone warrior and wait for the elevator to reach our destination. When it stops the stone warrior step aside to let me through. I look at them for a second and then start to walk out.

"Sweetie!!" I hear a voice say. I look at the person and see that it is my mother. I look at her still a bit shocked and try to act like him. "Uhm yeah hey mom." I roll my eyes and when she sees it she just hugs me even more. "Ahh, my Junior is back!!! Gosh, you acted sooo strange this morning!"

"Yeah yeah..." I push her slightly away. "Where's father?"

She looks again surprised at me. "Since when are you calling him father?"

//Oh no..//

"Urgh, my head hurts still ok? Now, where is dad I wanna see him."

"Naww my poor darling. He's on the roof sitting on the throne and watching over the buildings. When you ran away he was super worried, you should go to him and say that everything is fine. You know your dad, he could start to burn the city down again and today I really don't have the nerves to hear to people's deaths screams. So go on sweetie and if it doesn't stop to hurt come to me ok?"

She gives me a kiss on the forehead and leaves. I just stay there, perplex, and not believing what she just said.

"Lloyd, Lloyd come on move!!! Enter the elevator again and drive up to the roof."

I just shake my head and enter the elevator again.

"To the roof stone heads."

One of them presses a button and I just stand there waiting for it to arrive. My heart beats super fast and I'm super nervous. I don't know why, since all of this is not real for me, but just the imagination of being evil. I get goosebumps all over my body. The elevator arrives at the roof, the door opens and I see a big throne in the middle of the room, soaking wet because of the rain.