29. Help

Lloyd's POV

I turn around shocked just to see a girl standing behind me and looking at me with big eyes. She has blue eyes and dark blue hair, she wears a white shirt with a flower print on it and a grey jacket over it. She wears pink jeans with pink ballets and has a little pink pocket with her.

"E-Ehm...this is a misunderstanding I'm not Adrien Agreste...you must be...Marinette...right?"

She looks at me worried and places a hand on my forehead to measure my temperature.

"Adrien are you alright? Your temperature is normal...but you're talking nonsense. Should my parents bring you to the hospital?"

I sigh and then rub over my neck. "Look I'm not Adrien. I know we look similar but my name is Lloyd. Lloyd Garmadon. I don't even know this Adrien.:"

//I mean. I can't even know him.//

She looks at me for a moment and then takes a picture out of her pocket. She looks at it and then at me, seems like she's comparing me with it. 

"You're right...Adrien's hair is a bit darker than yours. But...you're looking just like him..."

For a while, she just stares at me until her eyes wide and she jumps away throwing things after me. 

"THEN WHAT ARE YOU STRANGER DOING HERE GET OUT OFF MY ROOM!!!"

I cover my head with my arms. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to disturb you!! I'm leaving rig-"

"I'm sorry Marinette!!!" I hear a strange voice yell. When I look up I see that Marinette has stopped throwing things after me. I notice that Tigg is moving in my pocket, I open it a bit and look at Tigg."What's wrong?? Stop moving!!" 

"I'm sorry Lloyd!!" Says she while flying out of my pocket. I try to reach her and yell her name.

"TIGG-TIKKI!!"

Both Marinette and me are screaming a name and we look confused at each other. Then we notice something between us. I see Tigg in front of ...another Kwami.

Marinette and I both go towards the two little Kwami's. We both kneel down beside them, while Marinette stares at Tigg I just look at the red Kwami with black dots, apparently called Tikki. Tigg and Tikki just fly in front of each other and look into each other's eyes.

"You're me..." Say both thoughtful and they touch each other's little hands. I look from them to Marinette. 

"So...you're the holder of the Ladybug Miraculous..."

"And you are..." She looks at the little green Dragon Kwami. "The green Ninja..."

I nod and we both look back to the two Kwami's. Marinette stands up and holds her head. "I just wanted to leave to find you, but it looks like you found me yourself. Oh no, my secret identity is exposed!!"

She seems to panic a bit but luckily her Kwami is able to calm her down a bit. They both look to me and Tigg, she sat down on my shoulder and is surprisingly quiet.

"Lloyd...right? Can you explain what is going on here?"

"And who..." Tikki points at Tigg. "Who...how...your miraculous..."

It seems like she doesn't really know what to say. I look at Tigg with a questionable expression. She just looks at me and nods. We all sit down and I start to explain Marinette and Tikki everything, about my miraculous, the whole time travel, and the situation of my father and me. She and Tikki both just listened silently.

"So...little Tigg here is a fusion of Tikki and Plagg...?"

I nod and Tigg sits beside Tikki, we both look at them. "That's why you could use the power of creation. Does that  mean you can also-"

"Use the power of destruction? Yes.  And Tigg doesn't know anything of her past or more of Tikki and Plagg. That's why we're here. I want to save my dad, save him from this Akuma in his heart."

Marinette looks at me and then starts to smile. "Ok, Lloyd. I will help you. I mean in a certain way we both got the same task. Why not help each other?"

A smile appears on my face. "Thank you, Marinette."

"No problem. We should probably go and see the guardian. But we have to be careful. If Hawkmorth finds out your miraculous is the fusion of the miraculous he wants he will set his goal on you, it's easier to defeat one person then two."

I nod and we both stand up. "There's still something I don't understand. If you're from the future how come you and Adrien both look so similar. Are you related?"

I shrug with my shoulders. "I don't know much about my family. I have my uncle and father. My mother is dead and my grandpa died as the guardians locked my father away. And the only thing I know about my grandma is that her name was Emma. Emma A...something like that..."

"Mhh...Emma...a beautiful name..." She seems to kinda drift away in a daydream and both Tikki and I shake her.

"Hey wake up!!"

She shakes her head and awakes from her daydream. "Ehhh yeah I have to go to school!!! OH NO I'M LATE!!! YOU'LL JUST COME WITH ME YOU CAN'T STAY HERE!!!"

She grabs my hand runs with me out. Tikki and Tigg look at each other smile, and then follow us flying into Marinette's pocket and into my hoodie pocket. We both run outside and, probably Marinette's father gives us both a lunch box. We grab them and Marinette keeps dragging me outside while I weave her father.

"Thank youuu!!!"

He just laughs and weaves back."Your welcome have fun!"

We both run outside, over a pedestrian walk, and then over to a building. That's the school? How is she even able to come late?

We both run inside and then through some kind of sports area on a staircase up to the classrooms. She rushes into a room and when we arrive there she sighs relieved.

"G-Good Madame Bustier isn't here yet. Just in time..."

Everybody in the classroom looks at us surprised and shook and before I can tell Marinette that this is probably a bad idea, I only hear someone yelling "ADRIKINS!!!"And then someone jumping me.