13. Roof

Lloyd's POV

It's already the next morning and the party is over. My friends came with me to my place and stayed here. While they all are still sleeping I climped out of my window and now sit on the roof of the monastery. I just look into sky and watch the clouds passing by. I think about everything, the tournament, my friends, school and about my father and Harumi. I don't even know what to do anymore. It's hard to do everything by myself. Yeah, Mistaké know's about me, but she can't help me with those things and she doesn't know a thing about the guardian's. I sigh when I hear someones voice.

"What are you doing up there?"

I look down and see Kai standing there smiling at me. He climps up to me and sits down next to me.

"Hey Kai how did you sleep?"

"Good, but I think you have something else on your mind then asking me how I slept."

I sigh and lay down while looking at the sky. He looks at me and then lays down beside me. "What's wrong Lloyd?"

"Nothing...I'm just...thinking."

"Your father?"

I sigh and he seems to understand. "I see..." He sits up again and looks at me kinda serious kinda nervous. "Lloyd...there's something we want to tell you and since the others are still sleeping I'll do it..."

I look at him suprised and sit up. "What's wrong?"

"About....Harumi."

He looks at me serious while I look at him confused. "What's with her?"

"She's...she's..." he sighs. "She's the silent one. We saw her detransform and found out it was Harumi. She works for your father."

While he said that I closed me eyes and just listend to him.

//It's really her...//

I open my eyes again and look at him with a sad smile.

"I already had my suspicions...but... I still hoped it wouldn't be true...that it's just not her. I mean...I love her...of course I noticed their similarities...now it would be good to know...if everything was just a lie to spy on me and my uncle...or if she really had feelings for me."

Kai looks at me sad and then hugs me, I just hug him back. I try not to cry but tears are rolling down my cheeks anyway. For a moment we just stay like this, he's hugging me and I just cry into his chest. After some time I let go off him, rub over my eyes and just cross my arms.

"I'm sorry Lloyd..."

"It's ok...it's not your fault..." I look into the sky. "I was dump enough to fall to her..."

He already wants to say something when we hear some voices.

"Hey you two, we were searching for you everywhere."

We both look down from the roof and see our friends and my uncle standing there.

"Come down here, food is ready."

They walk back inside and Kai stands up and wants to climp down.

"Let's go Lloyd."

"W-Wait!!" I stand up and he looks suprised at me.

"Yeah? What's wrong Lloyd?"

I look at him a bit nervous but also surprisingly serious.

//I can't do this anymore. All this hiding. All this lying. They're my friends. And I'm lying to them. They were always honest with me.//

He looks at me suprised and doesn't really know how to react.

"Kai...there's something I've been hiding from you. All of you..." I look down at the ground and see Tigg looking out of my pocket up to me, scared and begging. I close my eyes and exhale grabbing my wrist on which I wear my miraculous with my other hand. I look up to him again.

"I am..."

I hear from our side a noise. I look into the direction and see in a short distance some kind of big monster sitting on a building. And on the monster sits a person? From those monster a blast is getting shoot around and on of them moves in our direction. My eyes wide, I look back to Kai and jump him, pushing him out of the way.

"LOOK OUT!!!"

I feel that I get hit by something and just fall along with Kai of the roof on the ground.

Kai's POV

I was surprised when Lloyd suddenly wanted to say something. And he seems so serious. But what could he mean, what could he have been hiding.

"I am.."

Says he until he got somehow distracted. Confused I look at him waiting for him to finish his sentence, just when I want to look for myself at what he's watching he suddenly jumps me and pushes me of the roof. Just when I start to fall of the roof I see a bright light hitting Lloyd. We both land on the ground and our friends and Wu all run outside shocked.

"What are you doing???" Asks my sister shocked. I sit up and hold my head looking around for Lloyd. When I see his clothes laying next to me my eyes wide shocked.

"L-Lloyd..?" I look at the clothes shocked and when they suddenly start to move I just look at them confused along with the others. And the next moment we hear a silent young voice.

"What happend...? Why is it so dark?"

The clothes start to move more and more and when they slide away and we see a head looking out of the clothes our eyes wide and we all gasp.

"What's wrong guys why are all of you looking at me like that? And I know I'm smaller than you but it was never soo much."

He looks around and then notices his clothes laying around him.

"What happend to my clothes?"

He noticed his hands and looks down on himself.

"M-My hands?? AHH WHAT HAPPEND TO ME???"

He looks at us shocked and we all just look at each other confused. Zane walks over to Lloyd and picks him up together with his clothes.

"Seems like you turned into a kid. I would say you're around 6 years old. So you turned 10 years younger."

Zane noticed something on the ground and picks it up.

"What's that?"

We all look at it confused. Some kind of bracelet with a dragon on it? Lloyd immediately rips it off Zane's hand and clinches it into his little hands. We look at him confused.

"Lloyd since when do you wear bracelets? I thought you hate accessories." Says Pixal and we all nod in agreement. He always hated them.

"Not important."

He looks at the bracelet and puts it on like a necklace, looks like he's now so small that it's like a necklace for him. The next time he looks at us he sees all of us smirking at him. He looks at us weirdly and holds onto Zane.

"Why are you looking at me like that...?"

"LLOYD YOU ARE SO CUTEEE!!!" All of us, except his uncle scream and run over to him, all of us hug him while he somehow tries to push us away.

"You never showed us how you looked like a child, you were such a cutie!!"

He sighs and his uncle walks over to us, smiling and pats Lloyd's head.

"I immediately feel 20 years younger when I see you like that nephew."

Lloyd sighs and closes his eyes. "That's why I didn't show you any pictures of me as a child."