4. Close

Lloyd's POV

I'm sitting in the changing room, with Harumi sitting on my lap and my friends and Uncle are all gathered around me and we all just talk about the tournament. I took off my armor since with it's too hot and hard to move.

"I feel kinda sorry for this Scales..."

"You mean your opponent?" Asks Jay confused and I nod.

"It's understandable that you feel guilty, but your technic was way better and this is after all a tournament. He'll be able to accept his defeat and get stronger for the next time." Says Zane and the others nod. I just sigh and stroke over Harumi's head. "I know...but you guys know me too well. I just feel guilty."

"We know and that's why we're here to help you with it." Says Pixal and I look at her smiling. I look at my watch.

"The next fight starts any moment you should go back to your seats."

They stand up and nod. "All right and you Lloyd should rest a bit. Drink a tea. And remember we're already very proud of you."

Says my uncle and pats my head. I smile and nod. "Thank you."

They leave the room and I look to Harumi, she just sits on my lap and leans against my chest.

"Comfortable?"

She nods and just looks up to me.

"You looked so cool defeating this guy.."

I smile and stroke through her hair, putting some straids behind her ear. "Thank you sweetie..."

We both sit like that for a moment when an alarm on my phone turns on. She looks at my phone, laying in my sport back along with my other things.

"What's that?"

My eyes wide. That's my akuma alarm. I push her down from me and go grap my phone, I look at her and smile nervous.

"Ehm...that's my...ehm...kendo club yes!!! They want to talk to me!!"

I grap my bag and already want to leave when she stands up. "Then I'll come with you!"

"N-No!!! You can't!! I-It's a meeting only for fighters!!"

She looks at me with a serious expression. "It won't be that bad if I'm there right?"

I look at her suprised. I never experienced her like this. And what now? I have to transform, I have to fight the akuma!! I already want to think of an explanation for this when I see Tigg behind her, she kicks something over and Harumi immediately turns around.

"Who's there!?! Show yourself!!"

Tigg flies secretly over to me and hides in my bag, I use the chance to run out of the room.

"LLOYD!!!!"

I hide in an other room and wait untill she runs away. I sigh and Tigg's flying out of my bay infront of my face.

"Originally I wanted to graduate for your win but I think now we have something else to do right?"

I look around and run back in my room, let my back there and then run out again.

"Yes and we have to hurry I can't risk to miss the second fight! Tigg, ninja go!!!"

I transform and leave the stadion, I run over rooftops and make myself on the way to the villain. Luckily he isn't so far away from the stadion. I see a blue big human with white markings, his eyes are completely red, he holds a sword in his hand and slices everything in pieces. I land infront of him and look up to him. "Hey, can we make this fast, I don't have much time."