35. Truth

Some days later everything seems again pretty normal. I mean, as normal as it can be as heroes. Right now I'm sitting with Alya, Alix, Miyelnne, Juleka and Rose on a bench and we're waiting for Marinette. Today is a strange birthday for Adrien nobody from us understands and she wants to finally give him a present and tell him she loves him.

"She's taking kinda long." Says Alya kinda worried and looks at her phone. The others agree and I stand up sighing.

"I go and look after them."

"Ohh our hero in golden armor going to look after the princess and his long lost twin."

I look at them and roll my eyes. "Yeah say what you want."

We all laugh and I walk away. I hide in an alley and Tigg flies out of my pocket.

"And what are we going to do hero in golden armor?"

I roll my eyes and she laughs.

"Tigg, ninja go!"

She transforms me and I jump the building up. I take a deep breath and then start to jump from one building to the other on the way to Adrien's house. On the way there I meet Marinette as Ladybug. I look at her surprised and we both stop on the same building, I walk over to her, she smiles wide and seems to be pretty happy.

"Did you gave him the present transformed?"

Just when she wants to say something a portal opens between us. We both look at it and a woman all in blue walks out of it. She's definitely a miraculous user.

"Bunnyx??"

I hear Ladybug say, I look confused at her and this Bunnyx walks over to her and holds her by her shoulders.

"Minibug, ...."

She now looks at me. "What, who are you?" Asks she.

"I'm the green Ninja." I say.

She just looks into my eyes and then back to Ladybug. "Ok, you two follow me, now."

She takes Ladybug's hand and wants to grab mine too but when she tries she just grabs into the air. I raise my hand confused and when I'm able to see through it my eyes wide.

"W-What what's happening??"

"Oh no, we have to act, fast!!"

She takes my other hand and goes with us through the portal. We see a lot of holes showing some blurred pictures. She stops in front of a hole and touches it. While I just stand there and look at my hand Ladybug is looking at those holes and plays around with them. Bunnyx sets a bowl on her head and then leads her through a portal leaving me behind. A short time later she comes back and her hand is also disappearing.

"What is happening?"

She looks at me. "Lloyd Garmadon you shouldn't be here! What are you doing in the past!?"

I look at her surprised. How does she know about my identity?

"I have to learn from the past to save the world in the future! I was sent here by some other miraculous user who can travel through time."

"What?? Are you crazy?? We have to interfere with time as minimal as possible!!! Especially you shouldn't be here at this time!!"

"What? Why especially me??"

"Wait, you don't know? Mh..." she shakes her head. "Anyway, for now, it's not important." She lifts my dissolving hand with one of her hands and lifts her other beside one, her hand is also dissolving. "Minibug is now our only chance or else the future we know will never happen." I look at her shocked and she drags me to the portal Ladybug went through and I see the villain. It's Chat Noir...but all in white.

"Adrien...what happened to you..."

Bunnyx touches a portal next to the one we're standing in front of and we see what happened in this timeline causing Chat Noir's akumatization.

"This...happens when they're finally a couple..?"

Bunnyx looks at me and then back to the portal watching Ladybug fight. "Oh don't worry they will come together. Or I would be concerned if I were you."

I look at her confused, she sighs and holds her head.

"What's your grandma's name?"

"What? Why do you wanna now?"

"Just say it." Says she rolling her eyes.

I cross my arms. "Emma. And her last name is something with A."

"So Lloyd. In this time is one person who looks just like you, right?"

"Yeees, Adrien and?"

She holds her head. "I have the feeling you're more blind then Adrien and Marinette are. Lloyd, Adrien's last name is Agreste. It begins with the letter.." she forms an A with her fingers and I look at them.

"It's probably just a coincidence."

She sighs. "Look, Lloyd, Ladybug will become the next guardian and she will marry Chat Noir. She will give on the miraculous box to her daughter. Her daughter will marry a man and they will get two sons. Those sons will get the miraculous of the cat and the miraculous of the ladybug from their mother. When their mother dies she passes on the box to her husband. And then something happens and the miraculous were caused to fuse. One of the son's get's locked away and his son gets the fused miraculous, does it sound familiar?"

She lifts my wrist and points at my miraculous. I look at it with big eyes, then at her and my eyes wide even more. My jaw drops before I can scream: "WHAAAAT!?"