18. Time

Some weeks later》

Garmadon's POV

The green Ninja goes on my nerves. He and his stupid team defeat every one of my akumas one after another. It can't be so hard to just get his miraculous or find out who he really is. I clench my hands into fists. There must be a way to finally beat him. But I got weaker due to the long years of captivity. I look at my hand and a smirk appears on my face.

"Of course. Why didn't I come to this earlier?"

I start to walk through my room and think through it.

"I just need to akumatize myself, travel back in time and make sure I don't get locked away in the underworld! That would change everything! I could take over the whole world! I wouldn't have lost my love. And Lloyd.

Nooroo just watches me walking around the room.

"Master, it's dangerous to play around with time, it could have unfortunate changes. Please master you ha-"

"SHUT UP NOOROO!"

Nooroo flinches and I look at him  "Nooro dark wings rise!!!"

Nooroo transforms me and I go grab a butterfly. I turn it into an akuma and want to akumatize myself but it doesn't work. I look at the akuma confused and try again.

"What!? Impossible!! Why doesn't it work!!!" I growl angry and stomp out of the room. "Silent one, come here immediately!!!"

Harumi runs over to me and bows down. "How can I assist you, master."

"I will akumatize you and give you the power to go back in time and change the past. Go to the day, I got locked away in the underworld. Change my fate, make sure I won't get locked away. This is your last chance."

"I won't disappoint you, master."

I start to akumatize her and the next moment she stands up and looks at me. "Time Changer, you know what to do."

She nods and opens a portal, she steps into the portal and the next moment she is gone.

I just smirk while staring out of the window and watching the Ninjago coast.

Lloyd's POV

The last view days I calmed down a bit, I mean I was upset with everything but I just called it a down point.  Right now everything is normal, I mean as normal as it can be as the green Ninja. I open my eyes slowly and sit up yawning. I rub over my eyes. "Good morning Tigg, how did you sleep?"

I wait for her to answer but I hear nothing. I open my eyes again and already want to ask where she is when I notice something.

"W-What? Where am I?"

I stand up and look around. I remember that I fell asleep in my bed but this isn't my room. The room is much darker, everything is black. The whole furniture is black and it all looks so evil. I start to walk backward and then hit a wall with my back.

"Woah?" I turn around and I walked into a mirror. When I see myself my eyes wide. My hair and my eyes are brown. Brown?! I touch my face and pull on my hair a bit. No, it's really a face. When I hear a noise behind me I turn around shocked, feared and panicking. My eyes wide even more when I see the person standing there.

"Argh...it's so early in the morning and you're already so loud...what's wrong?" He yawns and wants to say something when everything starts to turn. I feel so sick. I start to lose balance and fall to the side. While falling I accidentally drag the mirror with me and it shatters with a loud noise. The last thing I hear is the person calling a strange name before I lose consciousness.

My head hurts so strongly. What happened...

"Hey sweetie how do you feel..?"

"Argh...everything hurts...what happened...?"

"You hit your head when you lost consciousness. And some of the mirror shards sting into your arm. You should rest."

I nod slowly and exhale when I lean back. After some moments I realize that I don't know the voice. I sit up shocked and open my eyes. I look at the person and just crawl a bit back. I look at her, she has open brown hair with pink hair tips, her eyes are brown and she wears makeup and she wears leather clothes.

"What's wrong sweetie?"

"I-I...sweetie?"

She places a hand on my forehead. "You got no fever...what's wrong with you?"

I look around and then at my arm. It's covered in a bandage. And the rest of my arm is covered with scars. I just look around confused. "I don't get it...what's happening...who are you?"

Someone enters the room and stands beside the woman. "Wow, you must have hit your head really hard don't you recognize your own mother?"

I look at the person with big eyes and then at the woman.

"M-M-M-Mother?"

"Yes your Mother, Junior. Maybe we should bring you to the hospital."

Both start to talk while I just look at the man. It's my father. But he looks the same, all in black, four arms and still red eyes. He was also the one who entered the room before I dropped unconscious. I hold my head and just look at both.

"W-Who is junior...?"

Garmadon ruffles through my hair. "Oh yes, we'll bring you to the hospital. Don't you even remember your own name?"

"M-My name? But my name is...Lloyd."

Both start to laugh and shake their head. "What kind of name is that? I can't even say it. Ok, Misako help Junior to change I'll go get Harumi."

He walks out and Misako helps me to get up while I just stare into the air. Misako? Yes, that's the name of my mother, but she's dead. I stare at the woman while she puts a leather jacket on me. I'm wearing a ripped of black jeans with some chains, a black shirt with a leather jacket on it. And Harumi? I didn't saw her for a while and I don't want to see her again. My 'mother' helps me to stand up and my father walks back inside together with Harumi. She immediately runs to me and hugs me.

"Babe, what are you doing?"

I just look at her shocked, I start to step back from them and just stare at them shocked.

"Babe, come on what is wrong?"

They all look at me, my father walks over to me and lays a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey son, come on we'll bring you to the hospital and everything will be fine."

I just look at him with big eyes, he opens the door and wants to walk out with me when I just slap his hand away and start to run out.

"Junior!! Stone warrior go get the prince, make sure he doesn't hurt himself."

I hear him yell. Prince? I just shake my head and keep running trying to find a way out.

What is happening here?

I must be dreaming.

This HAS to be a dream.