24. Twins

Lloyd's POV

I look at them surprised and confused. They both stand in front of me and help me to stand up.

"Hey, brother when I see him like that I feel immediately years younger."

"You're right brother. It's funny that he's still so small. But the hair and eyes doesn't fit him." He ruffles through my hair while I just look at them confused. The two of them look really similar but have some little differences. The one on the left has long black hair, he has some kind of dark green mask around his grey eyes and a goatee while the other has also black hair but a bit shorter, he has also a dark green mask around his eyes but unlike the other one his eyes are grey and light gold and he has a mustache. But besides these little differences they wear the same clothes, they both wear a silver helm on their head and they wear both red shirts with silver and golden markings on them along with two clocks. Both of them wear green capes.

"Who...who are you?"

"Oh, yeah brother he doesn't meet us yet."

"Then we should introduce ourselves. Hello lil Lloyd, I'm Krux." says the one with the mustache.

"And I'm Acronix. And we're the hands of time."

Say both at the same time. I just look at them confused and noticed the watches they are wearing. I look at the watches I hold in my hand and compare them with theirs.

"I don't get it..."

"You're confused. Look in the future, in your future, not this one, you gave us our miraculous. And one day something changed in the past. We had to act fast because this change in the past changed the future. We could've traveled back in time and fixed everything ourself but this new future caused that we never got our miraculous since you never became the green Ninja."

"So the only thing we could do before this new future happened was to transport your soul into the new future. And to hope you would find out yourself what happened and get the time miraculous. That would bring us back in the game because it would mean at some point you could have still given it to us. So we came here and now we want to help you fix everything."

I just look at them, closing and opening my eyes. "I don't get it."

They both laugh and shake their heads. "Not important, that's why you choose to give us the miraculous and not us it for yourself."

I look at the watches in my hand and then at them. "Okay..." I try to understand what happened and then realize something.

"W-Wait you know about the green Ninja??"

Both look at each other and then at me. "Of course we do, that's why we transported your soul into this timeline. Let's say due to time traveling we find out about your identity. But if you wouldn't trust us you wouldn't have give us the miraculous, so don't worry."

I just hold my head when I hear voices and the stone warriors running around. They look at me.

"Come on, it's time to fix this whole mess."

"And let the miraculous here."

"What? Why should I do that?"

"Look if you take the miraculous with you, fix everything and then return in your timeline you would have the time miraculous two times. It's complicated to explain just drop it here. When everything gets fixed all the miraculous will be again assembled in your statue."

I look at the watches and lay them down.

"Okay, you guys know the drill."

They point at the rift, I look at it for a while and then enter it, they enter behind me and the portal closes.

I don't know what happened exactly in that portal thing or how I got here but right now I'm standing in the middle of a forest. The trees kinda look familiar but I don't know why. I look around and try to find Krux and Acronix but they aren't here. I hear some voices in the distance. I follow them and after a short walk I see a big building. The building looks kinda like our monastery, it has also a big training area in the front. I walk over to the building and climp on the walls which surround the training area. I look over it and see some people there. Some of them are training and some of them are sitting together and watching the other's train. I look for a moment on the people who train when I recognize one of them.

//T-That's...Wu..!! Younger, but that's him!!//

I look at the other persons and see someone with brown hair and brown eyes.

//He looks just like my other me...in the messed up future..that means that's..my father!! And there's also Mystaké! But I don't know the fourth person...//

I watch them for a while and notice they are using miraculous. My uncle has the ladybug miraculous, my father the cat miraculous, Mystaké the...peacock miraculous and the last person got the butterfly miraculous.

//Interesting...//

I look to the older persons who are standing at the side and drinking tea. Each of them has a box standing infront of them. They are all looking different but I see the symbol of the guardian on each of them.

//So those are the other guardians...that means this must be the day when my father fused the ladybug and cat miraculous and then got locked away! Something must have changed, I have to find out what.//

I look around and then see an open window, I jump through it and land in a room. I look around and notice a solid block of some kind of yellow shiny material. It could be amber or wax. I look at it and notice something dark is in it. I don't give it any attention anymore and take some random clothes I can find and cover my face. I look really similar to my father it would be strange if someone would see me. Just when I covored my face I hear someone opening the door behind me. When I turn around I see a woman standing there. I look at her with big eyes and she looks at me confused.

"Who are you?"