47. Forward

Lloyd's POV

I look at him surprised and for a moment I stay silent. I remember the words Bunnyx told me.

//Who are you.//

A smile appears on my face. I stand up with my friend's help.

"You're right. It's not the time to give up now. Ninjago needs us." I look around and notice a giant dragon standing on the Ninjago Tower. The miraculous transformed my father into this monster. The Akuma took complete control over him. I look at them exhausted and smile determined.

"I need your help. I can't to it alone. I always tried to protect you, but now I have to ask you to risk everything." I look down at myself to my foot and then up to them again. "Bring me up there. I have to get the miraculous back and fight him. This will end today."

They smile determined and hold up their hands. "Of course Lloyd. We're by your side. Let's do this."

I look at their hands too and raise mine to theirs. "Okay...Ninja go!!!"

We look at the entrance of the Ninjago Tower and start to walk over to it when I hear two familiar voices. I stop and turn around slowly to see Mystake and my uncle. Both run over to me and my uncle hugs me.

"Nephew!! Lloyd, what are you doing!! You had me so worried..."

I look at him surprised and hug him weakly back. "I'm sorry uncle..."

I look at Mystake and she smiles at me cheerful. "You can do it, legendary green Ninja. Save the day. And your father."

I smile determined and nod. Wu lets go of me and looks at me with a smile. "You got faster older, nephew. I'm so proud of you. Now go, go and protect this city. And come back to us. All of you."

He looks at the others and they nod. Kai and Cole are taking my arms and support me on our way inside. While entering I look back one more time to them before the door closes. We make our inside over some stairs and halls. 

"What are you planning to do Lloyd?" Asks Nya and now all of them look at me. I just stare on the ground and take a deep breath. "A victim of an Akuma is able to take control over themselves. It's hard but it's possible when they are confronted with something emotional. I have to come through my father with words.  And also have to try to get my miraculous back. It will be pretty hard."

"Don't worry Lloyd, we're by your side, you won't do this alone." Says Cole, supporting my right arm. I look at him smiling and want to say something when we hear some noises. We stop and look back, seeing the skullkin army coming at us. Nya, Pixal and Jay stop and draw their weapons. 

"Continue without us!! We'll hold them back." I look at them with wide eyes and want to say something when Kai and Cole continue to walk with me and Zane following us.

"N-No wait!! We can't let them back!!! We have to help them, you said we'll stick together."

"Lloyd!" I hear Zane's Voice and look at him. "It's our task to bring you up to Garmadon. We can't waste more time. They know what they're doing, you have to trust them!"

I look at him surprised and kinda sad. I just nod quietly and we continue to run through the halls and floors. On the next floor, we're confronted by some sentimonster and Cole and Zane stayed there to fight them. Kai is carrying me on a piggy ride up the stairs.

"Kai...I'm so scared..."

I noticed that he kinda flinches together and gets even faster. "Lloyd, I'm scared too. We all are. But we encourage each other. We can achieve everything together. We are maybe not all physically by your side but we're always there for you."

"Nawww what a cute encouraging speech. But that's the end for you."

Harumi stands in the middle of the stairs to the last door. Behind that door is the entrance to the rooftop where my father is. Kai puts me slowly down and draws his sword. 

"Come on Lloyd, I'll fight her so you can reach the top."

I look at him shooked and pull myself up with the help of a wall. "No don't! We can do this together!!"

He dodges Harumis attacks and looks at me serious. "No. There's only one green Ninja! This is your fight."

I look at him surprised and start to make my way up the stairs. I can hear Harumi yell. "You're hurt! You don't stand a chance!"  I look back and see her getting knocked away by Kai. He looks up to me and activates his power. "Go Lloyd!!"

I take a deep breath and continue to climb the stairs. On the top of the stairs I open the last door and arrive on the roof top. There I see a giant, dark dragon with some purple smoke coming out of his mouth. He turns around to me and starts to laugh demonically.

"Oh...so you showed up to me stop, 'mighty green Ninja'! You're nothing without your miraculous."

I look up to him and slowly start to walk to him.