Form

♡'・ᴗ・'♡

♡'・ᴗ・'♡

Welcome to my critique book where're you'll be provided with honest opinions and constructive feedback. I'm not an expert but I have a passion for reading, writing and helping others.
Please be considerate and only sign up if you are actually going to continue the story and are a dedicated writer. Also, if you've had multiple critiques done I ask that you do not write a request as I already am busy studying and the books to critique just queue up.

So if you'd like a critique please fill this short form:
*Complete the form on this page ONLY*

Title of book:
Genre:
Mature/LGBTQ+:
Number of chapters:
Status:
Tags:

To enter, please follow me and vote on chapters of this book. It's not much for the time I will spend on completing a critique and will show your support and appreciation.

Subsequently, please note that I may not read every single chapter if a) I am not interested in the genre/story line. b) if it's a very long story.

Finally, If you don't feel comfortable about having your critique published here for all to see, please request a private critique in your form.
For the sole purpose of keeping track of which books I've critiqued your username and book title might be mentioned.

THANKS 🌟 (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃