Chapter 46 - Tsunade's Choice and Revival

Flashback......

(2 days ago...)

It was early in the morning and the birds began to sing with the rising sun. The nighttime orchestra of crickets began to settle and cease, and the small forest inhabitants began to rise in hunt for their morning meal. Sitting high in a tall tree, was one Naruto Uzumaki who was sitting on a thick branch with his legs crossed, eyes closed, and hands in a meditation stance. He slowly inhaled and exhaled, his breaths calm and controlled. He had been in this position for several hours now, clearing his mind and focusing on his chakra flow.

Naruto slowly began to spread his chakra, allowing his senses to extend around him. He continued to stretch his chakra until he reached his range limit of 11 miles. He held it there for a while, allowing it to settle and recline. Minutes later, he began to lightly sweat. While he had plenty of chakra, expanding sensing ranges took a lot of control and concentration. If either element were lost, he wouldn't be able to get a good read of the signatures around him and it could also lead to the development of blind-spots. He lightly grunted as he maintained the 11 mile radius. With each passing second, it become more troubling to hold.

An hour later, was visibly sweating and his brows were furrowed. He was about to stop and return to regular meditation when a familiar chakra signature entered his sensing field. He lightly smirked when he recognized who it was that was heading toward his location. He opened his eyes and slowly got up, stretching his stiff muscles before he leapt down from the tree.

"The guy sure works fast." Naruto commented as he latched onto another branch before swinging onto another tree.

He continued traveling through the forest until he finally landed in a small clearing a good distance from his training spot. A minute later, a tall cloaked figure landed in the clearing as well. He pulled the hood from his head, revealing a familiar mop of red hair and pair of dark gray eyes. Naruto looked up at the man expectantly as the man reached into his cloak and pulled out a large scroll he pulled from a seal within his cloak. Naruto watched with interest, wondering how he managed to get a storage seal into the fabric.

"Here is what you asked for." he said as he handed the large scroll to him.

Naruto nodded as he took the scroll before digging into his own pocket and grabbing a small scroll.

"This is for your client." Naruto said as he threw the small scroll to the red head who caught it with one hand.

Naruto opened the large scroll he was given and lied it on the ground. He channeled chakra into it, causing several documents and folders to poof into existence. Taking a seat in front of it, he began to organize and read through the papers he was given. Naruto whistled at the amount of debt this woman managed to amass. Once he was able to organize and file everything, he calculated everything and groaned at the large amount of zeros he saw after the first number.

"You work fast, Seiji." Naruto commented as he rolled up his left sleeve.

"What did you expect?" Seiji said with a smirk. "I've been doing this for years kid."

"I didn't expect you for two more days." Naruto answered as he pulsed chakra into his arm, causing a seal to appear on his skin.

"Well the sooner, the better, ne?" Seiji said as he watch Naruto bite his thumb and smear his blood across the storage seal on his arm.

"Hn." Naruto said as his seal began to glow before a large red scroll appeared in a poof of smoke.

Naruto lightly smiled as he thought about his little excursions since he's been in Tanzaku Gai. If Seiji thought Tsunade's debt was something, then he could only imagine his reaction to the shitloads of money he won. Tsunade's debt was barely a crumb compared to his winnings. Hell, he had enough money to take care of him the rest of his life and live lavishly. But, no one needed know that. He had a whole country to rebuild and that require large sums of money to accomplish. It was one of the reasons why he did so much to get it.