Anko - Part 3

(Warning: Rated M for mature content and lemon. Reader discretion advised.  If you don't care for the content, skip it.  Thank you.)

(Nine years after the Kyuubi attack....)

THUMP.

SQUEAK.

THUMP.

SQUEAK.

THUMP.

'I really need to remember to push the bed away from the wall.' Anko thought to herself as she turned to see the worn paint chip off and some of the sheet rock indent along the edges of the head board. Of course, the guy on top of her didn't notice. He was too busy pounding into her and enjoying himself. Said man was sweating and panting loudly, a small river of spit coming out the corner of his mouth and he continued to propel himself into her. His breath stank of cheap booze and each drive of his body between her thighs, forced her thighs open wide with the rhythm of his furious back and forth thrusts.

The dark haired Chunin had what seemed like a few days of chin whiskers and an ear piercing. He had a small scar on his chin and had dark eyes. The man was no where near handsome, however, he wasn't ugly either. He had the sort of face that was easy to forget, perfect for a good fuck and go.

When he tried to kiss her, she moved her head to the side in annoyance. Not letting her action put him off, he instead began to lasciviously lick her neck, groaning into her skin. His hands were squeezing her breasts hard, his fingers digging around the supple firm curve of her bosom and nipples. Anko didn't mind this at all. She liked it rough and hard. The feeling of a man's desire and lust clenching small bits of pain to match the pleasure. Feeling his need to satisfy. His need to release. His need for her. She liked feeling needed.

Hard, rough, and impersonal. That was always how she like it best. It was primal and raw without wasted words or pretenses. No words to sweep her off her feet and no empty promises. The pungent smell of sex always filled her senses and was all, but a second aroma she welcomed as part of her daily existence.

She mentally sighed as she laid there, enjoying the man's efforts. She began to think about the different men she knew. There were some that would look her up when they came back from long missions or just felt the need for a good lay. She would tell them yes or no and whichever it was they were always fine with it. Most came because there was an understanding that they came because she was available and wouldn't expect anything beyond a little bit of pleasure. No strings attached. They were the one's that understood their role and accepted it.

Then there were the overeager boys that always made her laugh at how they had audacity to even approach her or chase after all over town, hoping to enjoy a quick grope or maybe even get lucky enough to have her make a man out of them. She would sometimes entertain them and give them a little thrill, but in general, she usually just teased them a bit. They were the one's that only dreamed to conquer her like she were some prize. She was the fantasy they only hoped to encounter in their lifetime. Anko tended not to tempt them for too long. The work of prying them off of her always ended badly - for them.

Of course, there were those that were more skilled than others. Kakashi was the first man to come to mind at this. He was one of her more of an occasional lays. Men like him tended to a bit of a jerk and sometimes an jackass, but they were damn good between the sheets. It was a shame that they also tended to be some of the most fucked up ones, but hey, weren't they all? She sure wasn't one to talk.

Aftermath (A Sequel to A Flash to the Future)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें