Just An Update: A Hiatus

Hi, guys! So, unfortunately, because of how things have been going at the moment, I am in dire need to take  a break from this story. As much as I would like to continue, my situation  requires my upmost attention. If I'm going to be honest, I have been spending a bit too much time on Wattpad and  have neglected some of my own responsibilities I have in the real world which was unwise on my end. I guess I became so excited about the story until I became negligent of the duties I have in the real world.

The good news is that this book is already planned out so it won't be hard for me resume when I'm ready and it won't be a struggle for me to make up more content. With that being said, I want to apologize to those of you who have been committed readers of the series. I'm  not sure how long I will away, but I can assure that this story will definitely be continued. There just won't be any new updates for a moment.

Anyway, want to thank all the viewers for reading, voting, and commenting. You all are awesome and I'm glad you are enjoying the story. Don't forget to  share and follow, and please continue to vote and comment. Much love you guys and hopefully, I'll be back on the ball soon. Bye!