Chapter 15 - The Snake vs. The Fox

Sasuke gasped as something began to come out the head of a giant snake. The sight was only disgusting, even more so with his sharingan activated. Sakura watching in disbelief as a body fully emerged from the opening. The grass ninja looked at them wildly as her whole body was covered with snake fluids. Her tongue was like that of a snake as it wiggled about her mouth, licking her lips as she manically laughed. Her body began stretch and wrap around a nearby tree before coming toward Sasuke. Before he could reach them, a series of kunai and shuriken flew toward him, making him drawback.

"Looks like a came just in time!" a familiar annoying voice yelled as everyone turned in its direction.

With a very foxy-like grin, Naruto was standing on one of the high branches of a tree with his arms folded on his chest. Sasuke and Sakura couldn't hide their slight relief at the blond's arrival. The snake woman looked amused at the arrival of the jinchuriki, although she was annoyed that he had gotten in her way. Oh well, she would have to get rid of him as well.

"Oh, and by the way. What was that password again?" he asked, making the other groan.

"Forget it, Naruto. You made it!" she said in relief.

"So, Naruto....." the woman spoke. "You managed to escape from my friend. Well done."

"I know right!" he said with a cheerful grin. "I'm just that awesome."

Sasuke and Sakura fought the urge to face fault at him.

"You idiot! Now is not the time to be clowning around!" Sakura yelled with a tick mark on her forehead.

"Alright!" Naruto said, ignoring Sakura's statement. "I don't know what the hell is going on here, but you've been picking on my teammates and I don't like that." he said as he pointed at the androgynous freak. "So, you better just slither back into your hole, Snake Lady, before I make a pair of shoes out you!"

'Naruto's going to get us all killed.' Sasuke thought as he looked at the woman. 'I've got to do something.' He didn't know what the hell this lady problem was, but from what he experienced earlier, she was dangerous. The way her eyes moved about, analyzing the situation. All this silence was just giving her more time to plot their deaths. With a light gulp, the Uchiha spoke, turning to the snake woman.

"You can have it!" Sasuke said, causing everyone to turn to him.

Sakura's eyes widened in shock as he dug into his ninja pouch and pulled out their heaven scroll. Naruto just narrowed his eyes. 'That idiot. What the hell does he think he is doing?' he thought as he looked at the Snake woman who was staring at the Uchiha with interest. Too much interest. He clenched his jaw. 'So that's what he wanted....' he inwardly said as he stared at the Sannin in disguise. 'Fucking bastard.....'

"The scroll, right?" Sasuke continued. "That's what you want. Alright then! Take it and leave us in peace!"

"Sasuke?!" Naruto shouted, causing the Uchiha to turn to him. "Just what in the hell are you doing?!"

"I'm getting us out of this!" Sasuke snapped. "So just shut up and stay out of it!"

Naruto just narrowed his eyes at him. You was so going to pay him back in full for disrespecting him like that.

"Very wise, very sss-sensible." she said with a slither. "Sometimes the helpless prey, in order to save their own skins, they realize that their only hope is to distract the predator with something even more egregious."

Sasuke just narrowed his eyes at the woman. "Take it." he said as he threw the scroll toward her.

Before the airborne scroll could reach the woman, an orange blur appeared before disappearing again along with the scroll. Naruto suddenly appeared and punched Sasuke in the face, sending him crashing down the tree. Sasuke barely managed to catch himself at the sheer force of the punch. He not so graciously landed on the forest floor and glared up at the blond who was glaring back at him.