Chapter 43 - The Race for Tsunade: Part 2

It was late in the evening and night was being to settle. People still walked about the lantern decorated streets in celebration of the festival and stands still advertised their food and products to passersby. Among their fellow night dwellers, was the Sannin and his student themselves. Jiraiya was looking around while Naruto looked rather annoyed. He had been disturbed from his training later that afternoon on the basis that Jiraiya had gotten a lead on Tsunade. So for the past 4 hours, they had been walking through Tanzaku Gai in search of the woman.

Naruto stifled a yawn. He was rather tired and all this walking around was making him irritated. His clone had spotted the woman within their second day there, yet it was taking Jiraiya nearly a half-week to find her. Maybe if he hadn't been wasting his time spending up his hard earned money on hookers and strippers, he would have been found her. Or maybe his spying skills weren't what he chalked it up to be. He groaned. This was absolutely ridiculous.

"Heck, she's nowhere to be found!" Naruto began to complain, much to Jiraiya's annoyance. "Dragging me around here and there, and after all that, we haven't found a single trace!"

Jiraiya inwardly sighed. 'This kid....good grief.' he thought before a certain bar caught his attention. 'Hm?' He stopped at the grill and bar and looked at the sign. Naruto raised an eyebrow. He could sense a large chakra signature in the bar followed by another smaller one. 'This must be where she is.' he thought as he looked at the Toad Sannin who had his brows furrowed.

"Well, let's dine here for now." Jiraiya finally said.

"Huh?" Naruto said lamely with his arms behind his head. "Eh?! Isn't this a pub?!" he exclaimed.

Jiraiya turned to look down at the kid. "So what?" he said nonchalantly with his arms crossed.

"I'd told you so many times! I'm still underage!" Naruto replied, pointing a thumb at himself.

"Baka. Nobody is asking you to drink. Kids should only be eating snacks." Jiraiya responded as he pushed past the blue noren and entered the establishment.

"Welcome." the hostess greeted him as he entered.

"Well then, there's no need to dine here!" Naruto said loudly as he followed in behind him. "We can go to a ramen noodle shop or something!"

"How stupid! You can gather information in this type of place." he said to his student before his eyes landed on two women in the back.

"Huh?" he said with a sweat-drop as he looked at his clearly drunken teammate.

"Huh?!" Tsunade exclaimed with a light slur as her honey brown eyes met familiar dark ones.

"Tsunade!" Jiraiya exclaimed, pointing a finger at her.

"Jiraiya?!" Tsunade exclaimed loudly as she stood at the stable. "Why...are you here?" she asked in surprise.

Naruto sweat-dropped. 'How in the hell did she sober up that quickly?' he thought to himself as he stared at her. Heat started to rise to his cheeks as he stared at her. He had heard from Jiraiya that she was a beautiful woman, but words did this woman no justice. She was slim and curvy and had the biggest bust he'd ever seen. She had a heart shaped face and kissable pink lips that he knew were soft. And the purple diamond on her forehead only served to enhance her attractiveness.

Kurama whistled in his head as he looked through the eyes of his container. 'She has a nice rack for a human. They remind me of Matatabi's.' he commented.

'Please, I do not want to hear about any of your sexual exploits.' Naruto responded.

Kurama scoffed at this. 'Yeah right.' he said. 'You would totally be into hearing me talk about all the hot babes I've screwed in my life time. It's more than anything you pitiful mortals could do or come up with.' he replied smugly.