Author's Note

Whoop, whoop! I'm back guys! I am happy to have finally returned to this little project of mine. Before I continue the story, I wanted talk about the series itself and my plans for it. I will try to make this brief and generic as possible.

Firstly, this story is practically done. The only thing I am not too sure about is ending, but other than that, everything is planned out. I will also let you know that I can almost guarantee that this story will run over 100 chapters. Now, to be frank, this fact bothered me at first. While I'm pretty sure the storyline is pretty solid, I do not want to drawl it out. I understand that when something continues too long, the audience eventually begin to lose interest. Initially, I had thought about splitting this book into two separate books, but thinking about the other plans I had for the series, I've decided that I am just too lazy to do all of that.

So, in shorter terms,  this is going to be a long ass book with long ass chapters. Like I did with A Flash to the Future and have continued to do, there will be pictures to help with the visualization of things and to help make the chapters seem less wordy even though it is. As far as editing goes, at the moment, I do not see myself doing that anytime soon. My goal is to hurry up and finish this book so I can move on to other things and whatever needs editing, I'll do it later. There has been suggestions of getting a beta (I just found out what that was) and I'll see if I can find the time to look into it. Honestly, I'd prefer to revise and edit my own work since I see it as good practice of skill development.

But, back to what I was talking about, I planned two other books for the series that I will not be revealing at the moment. At the moment, I'm still debating if I want to do them or not. It's not that I'm not confident in doing them, but it's moreso a question of drive. While I know they will end up much shorter that Aftermath, the ideas I have for them are time-consuming (this is honestly not the word I was looking for). With that being said, in the case that I do decide to do them, they will be very slow to update. I still haven't finished the crossover fanfic, yet, so we will have to cross that bridge when we get there.

I want to remind you that I do have an arc guide that comes after the Prologue of this story. For future references, if you ever want to skip over, re-read, or whatever, that is the best place to go. Because of the length of the book, I wanted to make sure that I kept as organized as possible. Shit would just be chaotic if I don't. Keep in mind that some stuff I put in this book are for personal references as well for when I re-read my chapters. So if you see some note or a detail written in the story  that is unneeded, it's probably because I needed it. Sue me.

Another thing I wanted to say about the series itself is that  a lot of shit is not canon. A fact that I'm sure is pretty obvious after the first chapter. While it is evident that I do use the canon as a foundation for the storyline (duh....), a lot of stuff is non-canon and will at some points be non-Narutoverse. A great  percentage of this stuff will be original ideas from the fandom as well as myself so there will be points in which unsound information will be used. I am only addressing this because  of the story development in the future and I would assume that some viewers would be slightly confused at what is going on in the story. I will leave notes or respond to comments if there is anything that needs to be clarified.

Last thing I wanted to talk about was the special edition book. I want to point out that the special edition book is not only a place were I provide extra content and explanations for my story,  but it is the place were I place a lot of my ideas in general. There were be moments were certain parts will seem unrelated to any thing in the series and I wanted to say that those are just references that I can come back to when I write a fanfic. As I continue to write and what not, those types of books will probably be something you see often on my page so it's not something I consider important enough for the progression of the story.

(Damn, this is by far the longest note yet.....)

Admittedly, I lied at the beginning when I said this would be brief. Fortunately, after six bricks of long-windedness, I am finally done. I am going to go out on a limb and say that I promise that the next note  won't be long.....right. Since I no longer have anything important to say, sayonnora!