Chapter 47 - Battle of the Three Legendary Sannin

"Good job, acting so quickly." Jiraiya commented as he moved to stand in front of Tsunade and his student.

Kabuto performed a reverse somersault toward his master, landing right beside him. Neither person said anything as they watched their opponents try to get themselves together. Orochimaru's eyes stayed trained on Naruto before they gazed in Jiraiya's direction. He smirked when he saw Tsunade still on the ground, suffering from her hemophobia. Now if they could just get the other three out the way, they would be well on their way with the woman.

"Thanks, Shizune!" Naruto said as he managed to stand and wiped dry blood from his eyes.

Shizune looked at Kabuto and saw that the wound in his hand was still bleeding. His breaths were heavy and his skin looked a little pale. When she saw him take out a round pill, she lightly gasped. 'That's....' she thought to herself as Naruto turned to look at the man as well.

"A Plasma Pill!" Shizune said with narrowed eyes.

"A Plasma Pill?" he asked more to himself. While he was fairly knowledgeable in the basics of iryōjutsu, he couldn't say he knew the deeper details of it. The Mystic Palm Technique was as much as he knew besides a little bit of dokujutsu and use of senbon.

Jiraiya vaguely smiled as he watched Kabuto eat the plasma pill. 'So he's trying to replenish lost blood, huh.' he thought to himself.

"That kid is a medical ninja same as me." Shizune said.

"The blood is gushing out nicely, eh, Kabuto?" Orochimaru commented with his usual evil smile as he stared at his two teammates and their students.

"Lord Orochimaru...." Kabuto said with a smile. "Please take off the bandage of your left arm."

Orochimaru did what he was told, revealing an arm that belong to someone or something else. Naruto looked disgusted at this. This man was all types of crazy, but in an interesting way. Kurama made a comment about him being a weirdo which caused Naruto to roll his eyes. He couldn't help that he wasn't one to discount people's ideas and actions despite of how odd or off it seemed. He even paid detailed attention to people he didn't like and considered their ideas. Sometimes you can learn just as much from your enemies as you do your allies. That was lesson #105 from Kuzai and his time in the ANBU.

"That man is Orochimaru....." Naruto spoke with gritted teeth.

"At last, the real thing appears." Jiraiya commented before looking back at Tsunade. She was still shaking and out of it. "Shizune!"

"Y-Yes!" Shizune answered at his call.

"You take care of the guy with the spectacles!" he ordered, earning a nod from Shizune before turning to face his former teammate. "I'll take care of Orochimaru!"

Orochimaru grinned at this while Kabuto adjusted his glasses. He had to admit that he was curious about the attendant. He knew she was skilled and he wondered how he would fair against her. It wasn't often that he got to speak with and spar with fellow medical nin. In an odd way, he was happy about the experience. Most importantly, he had the opportunity to prove himself to his master and he was determined not to fail him.

"Before that, I'd like to have Tsunade do something about this body." Jiraiya stated.

"The effects of that drug might still last for awhile." Shizune replied. "There's nothing that I can do about it."

"Eh?! What? Really?" he said as he looked at Shizune with large white eyes, before he turned to look at Orochimaru. "Geez. I guess it can't be helped. I have no choice but to fight in this condition."