Just An Update

What's up guys? I know I've been posting like crazy for the past couple  of days. I've just have been trying to push this story along so I can get to the good parts of the book. You  guys, I literally have so many ideas and directions for this series. If I'm completely honest, there is a very high possibility that it will run over 80 chapters. That's just an estimate. You know, it's really troublesome when you have an entire story outlined only to have to slow down due to the time it takes to write chapters, but I guess that's something authors learn to live with and accept.

But anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be taking a break from this book for a minute. I'm only doing this because I need to finish the ANBU Kitsune Arc in the special edition book. It has 4-5 more parts before its completed and I'd really like to go ahead and get them out of the way so that that particular backstory could be completed and I can work on the next thing I have planned. With that being said, after the next chapter, don't expect any updates to this book for a minute. Meanwhile, check out the special edition book and stayed tuned for the continuation of the ANBU Kitsune Arc.

Before I go, I just wanted to ask and make sure. Are you guys enjoying the story? I know the chapters can be long and for those who are one of those concise and straight to the point readers, my apologies. However, no matter how you feel about it, continue to vote and comment on the chapters. It's really nice to see people interacting and reacting to your content and sharing their thoughts, feelings, and opinions about it. Also, you guys check out my Naruto Review book. It's nothing important, but for those of you  who would like to see my opinions and thoughts on anything Naruto, it is the place where I rant, comment, and give my honest opinions from things dealing with fanfiction to the canon itself. If you do happen to check it out, don't be afraid to leave your own opinion and what not. Like I said previously, its cool to see people interacting with each other and commenting.

But enough with my longwindedness. Again, I hope you guys are enjoying the content and continue to comment, vote, and even follow if you haven't. That concludes my little update. See you guys later!