Chapter 9 - Problems

Start from the beginning

Y/N felt like he's saying something he shouldn't tell others. Even though he may not like my aunt, but this is just between him and his aunt.

She shouldn't be involved in something like this.
He thought to himself.

But then again, i guess just telling her about it won't hurt anybody.

ᵒʳ ʷᶦˡˡ ᶦᵗˀ

______________
Y/N's POV

"Wow.... and? Was she yesterday searching for you because you became famous?" I nodded to her assumption. Anybody would've guessed it.

"She wanted me because of the money. She knew that she has a possibility of having a second source of money. Not gonna let that happen."

"But she looked really mad yesterday oppa. I can still remember her screaming till now. Are you sure you're gonna be fine?"

"I'm sure i'll be fine. I mean, as long as she hasn't landed a hand on me, i'll continue to ignore her." Even though i think that's likely going to happen. But i think it won't happen anytime soon. So whatever.

"What about you? I heard you got a sasaeng situation yesterday?" I heard a rumor going around the staffs yesterday that someone wanted to break into their waiting room. Damn, the things they will do to meet their idols....

"N-Ng... you knew about it, oppa?" I nodded.

"It's been happening recently, oppa. I'm scared that they might get to us one day..." She said as she voiced her worry to me. Not gonna lie, i'm worried for her too. Whaf if someone laid a hand on someone and they get trsumatized by it? Just the thought of it is making me angry.

"You can call me if you don't feel safe you know. I'll be there, ready for you." I said as i pound my chest, making her giggle.

"I'll remember that, oppa. Thank you. Anyway, mind telling me about Chaeryeong?" My mind started to malfunction hearing her mention her name.

"C-ch-chaeryeong?" I took a sip from my drink out of nervousness before i answered.

"Well.... you wanna hear about our story?" She nodded. *sigh* i really don't want to talk about my ex right now.... but what can i do?

"Okay. So. Where do i start......" ....wait. Do i have to tell her that i confessed to chaeyeon once? I mean, she's one of the reasons that i got to get together with her. But i guess i-

"By the way, oppa. I knew that you used to like Chaeyeon-unnie before." I stared at her silently. I can't believe this. How much have Chaeyeon told her about me? I mean, what kind of coincidence is this?? Maybe i should just tell her everything. She might've already know about everything.

"Aha..." ...wait. What if she DOES know everything about my story with Chaeryeong? And what if she's testing me whether i would tell her the truth or not?? Damn it! I have to get in her good side no matter what.

"Yeah. But i was shot down by her, i don't know if she told you though."

"What made you fall for her, oppa?" ....this is gonna be harder than i thought.

___________

I don't know what the manager's names are, so i'll make up a name.

SKZ's manager: Changmin

IZ's manager : Irene

*ring* *ring*

"Hello?"

"Hello. Is this Stray Kidz's manager?"

"Yes it is. Who is this if i may ask?"

"This is Irene. IZ*ONE's manager. I would like to have a moment to talk to you about. Where are you right now?"

Irene-ssi.......

"Ah~. I was about to go home. Right now i'm in a convenience store near the office." I said as i finished the last bite of my bread.

"We're closer than i thought. Is it the convenience store right around the corner of your office?"

"Yes. Yes it is."

"I'll be there in a minute. See you then." She said as she hung up the phone.

Wait. This is all too sudden! I'm not ready to meet her! Wait. How do i look?

I thought to myself as i started to fix my hair in front of the glass. Not long after i can see Irene-ssi walk as she's looking at me. I can't hear her from the other side, but i can tell that she was chuckling at me by her smile.

 I can't hear her from the other side, but i can tell that she was chuckling at me by her smile

"Hello, Changmin-ssi. I see that you were fixing your hair." I knew it. She was laughing at me. I can't help but be embarrassed after what i just did.

"Fashionable as always huh? Irene-ssi?" I said to her as i sighed deeply.

"Of course. I am a woman, after all. Okay, let's get to business. I'm here to talk about Yuri and Y/N's relationship." She said seriously, making my body become tense.

"What about it?"

She took a deep breath, before telling me what she wanted to say.

"Our company has a rule where the girls cannot date. And here i see that she's being all lovey-dovey with Y/N. I'm sure you noticed this as well, don't you?"

"I-I'm well aware of their relationship. And? What are you implying?" I asked her, making sure that she isn't implying on what i think it will be.

"I hate to say this, but..... i'm thinking of breaking them up. What do you say?"

Y/N's not gonna like this....

__________________

I'm gonna end it here.

Peace 🤙