14

I opened the door to my apartment pressing my pin and invited Jungkook in. After meeting Jimin, my mood was in a whole new level of foulness so I probably looked like a red balloon about to burst.

Jungkook entered the room wandering his curious eyes all over the place in awe.

"Damn this place is lite" he exclaimed going around and checking my apartment.

I wouldn't blame him for being astonished because my apartment was one of the most expensive apartments the University had to offer to its student, mostly for the rich heir and heiress hence only a few students could afford to live on this floor.

While he was inspecting the huge flatscreen Tv hung in the Living room I decided to speak.

"Sorry for dragging you here" I felt like a child, getting jealous and doing stupid stuff to quench it.

"No prob, I am glad I could be of some use" averting his gaze from the TV to me he flashed a toothy grin.

I pressed my lips into a thin line and checked if Jimin had sent me any text but to my dismay, he hadn't. My mind was constantly drifting towards the scene with him and the gorgeous girl laughing and giggling together leading my heart to burn down in envy.

She might have a great body and a pretty face but I knew I wasn't any less than her. My only snag was even if I would wear 4-inch heels I wouldn't reach her eyes but when It came to visuals, my features were delicate and soft that could melt anyone's heart, especially my eyes. Guys would often compliment me saying I had alluring eyes which they could easily get lost in. 

After all, I made a sociopath fall for me without my knowledge.

Unconsciously I was biting my nails staring at my phone when Jungkook's voice snapped me out of my trance.

"You love him don't you"

"Huh" stunned by his word I looked at him to meet his eyes. They say eyes were a mirror to our emotions and looking into his eyes I could tell why.

He was smiling but his eyes were in complete contrast to his lips. He was forcing so many emotions away and trying to pretend he was okay with everything.

Jungkook broke our eye contact and roamed his orbs all over the room to avoid meeting my gaze, afraid he would give away more than he intended to give through his eyes

"Love is a very heavy word... and scary too" I opened up to him randomly playing with the hem of my sweater.

"feelings don't work that way, Tia. It's beyond our control and sometimes it's not even in our choice whom to fall for. It just happened. Love knocks our door in the most unexpected moment in the most unexpected form" he tried to reason with me but trust me, no one knew this better than I did and this was the same reason why I didn't want to feel such emotions again.

Just like he said, Love came into my life like a hurricane, it blew me away then thrashed me back to the ground.

Not wanting to keep up with the conversation I politely offered him a tea but he requested banana milk instead.

"Why is the bathroom locked? Do you have a dead body inside?" Jungkook joked seeing the big lock I had used to bind the doors of my bathroom.

My voice got stuck in my throat. After the dreadful experience, I was traumatized to even enter a toilet alone. I know it must sound ridiculous but only I could comprehend the hardship I was going through because of my fear.

Giving him a weak smile, I proceeded to open my bathroom. I really didn't want him to see me as some weird girl especially not after knowing my heart race around the adorable guy.

"Thank you" he expressed his gratitude and went into the room while I waited with my ears pressed against the door to hear if he would experience something paranormal as well but to my dismay, nothing happened.

I heard the running of water then after a few minutes, the door swung open startling both of us.

"Fuck" he jumped finding me rooted on the same spot he had left me before.

"You scared me" he gasped as I went past him into the bathroom.

Nothing seemed out of ordinary at that moment. Seeing me investigate the bathroom as if it was the first time in my life seeing it definitely got Jungkook confused because he seemed muddled as well trying hard to figure out what I was doing.

"And this is a bathroom, say B-a-t-h-r-o-o-m" He spelt out slowly to me as if I was an ape he was trying to teach how to pronounce.

"Shutup Jk, this bathroom is possessed" not caring for his opinion about me anymore I claimed to which he stared at me as if I was some crazy person.

"It's ok even I used to think the same when I was five, the toilet seat would swallow me or something would creep out of there" I knew he was trying to refer to me as a kid but I didn't expect anything more from him anyways.

For someone who wasn't aware of paranormal occurrences happening around me, my claims were obviously very hard to digest.

If I would be in his place maybe even I would have laughed.

While he made fun of my fear I quietly listen to him without defending myself because I really wished for everything he was claiming to be true. I wished it was just my illusion.

Just like Dr Kim insisted, I wanted it to be my stupid mind playing tricks at me but again the Smeraldo reminded me that it was not and this was just the beginning of the cat and mouse chase.

****