33

I couldn't stop smiling like a child, blushing fervently as I packed my clothes into the suitcase. I was permanently leaving the apartment and moving in with Jungkook.

After the kiss we shared, I no longer had any doubts regarding my growing feelings toward Jungkook however I requested him to give me some time to think since I still had to sort out my emotions and get my head straight.

I had yet to talk with Jimin and at least try to rekindle our friendship. I had already lost too many people in my life for me to give up on him as well.

Lost in my thoughts I was folding my clothes when the bell rang snapping me back to reality.

"I will get it," I told Jungkook in a loud voice and hastened up to the door and opened it to find Jimin standing in front of me.

I was surprised to be honest since I didn't expect him to try to reach me after the amount of time I had ignored his calls, however, a sense of relief flooded back as well knowing he still cared for me.

Jimin appeared equally shocked by my presence as if an alien opened the door not me. His stunned gaze tried to read my face leaving me to feel a bit conscious so I quickly ran my finger through my hair to fix them.

"I was just walking by..." Jimin trailed not being able to come up with any excuses.

"Hi" I managed to force a smile on my face which he tried his best to mirror but failed.

"Who is there?" Jungkook's voice echoed and Jimin's face immediately darkened and he let out a scoff rolling his eyes.

I knew what must have run across his mind after realizing that Jungkook was there with me but I didn't have any energy left to give him an explanation.

"No wonder you were not receiving my call or returning my texts, you must have been very busy with him"Jimin stated as if it was a matter of fact, glaring at me with burning reproachful eyes.

"Hold on right there" Jungkook interrupted Jimin trodding beside me.

"Before you start venting your anger on Tia let me make it clear that there is nothing between us. At least not for now..." I could tell Jungkook was not at all pleased with the tone Jimin had used on me but still, he was trying his best to remain civil.

Jimin opened and closed his mouth unable to respond to him while his eyes went back and forth between me and Jungkook finding it hard to believe.

"Yes I kissed her, yes you found me in her bed that day but did you even try to find out why this was happening. Maybe if you were there with her when she was alone, frightened then I would never even exist for her" his voice was stern and clear.

"It might not be any of your concern but a week ago if I wouldn't reach her apartment in time, we would probably be meeting each other at her funeral" as soon as Jungkook revealed that part, Jimin nearly staggered backward.

The intimidating look he had on his face melted away and now was replaced with worry and concern. I have no clue why I remained silent as Jungkook spoke on my behalf but at that moment I felt an enormous amount of comfort knowing that at least there was someone in this world who had empathized with my situation.

"Tia has gone through a lot and I am sure you know it better than I do yet instead of trying to help her you abandoned her. Goddammit, do you even know how lucky you are that she is in love with you?" Jungkook's word was like a virtual hit to Jimin because as he continued lecturing him, He was cowering down in guilt about not being able to face both of us.

"This is not the time to fight with each other and get jealous. We need to help Tia and find out what is happening to her? Who is behind this? because maybe you are blinded with envy but I can vividly see the pain she is going through so I really... really hope you can push aside your childish jealousy and be there for her when she needs you." Jimin had his head lowered down in shame not meeting my eyes. Tears were streaming down his face and I had a strong urge to hold him and comfort him.

"I will let you guys talk" Saying that Jungkook walked out of the apartment giving us some privacy.

"What happened?" Jimin's voice cracked but I couldn't answer.

My lips quivered and I simply shrugged my shoulder feeling the anguish resonating throughout my body.

"Did we fall apart that bad?" Jimin questioned wiping his tears with the back of his hand and leaning forward to hear my answer.

Firstly, I moved aside from the door to let him in and finally gathered myself to speak.

"When you left? I lost my will to carry on. I had no one left so I thought to free myself from my misery I should end my life." Jimin let out a shuddered sign shutting his eyes shut as more and more tears fell down his eyes.

"You have no idea what happened to me after that. I can't even share it with anyone cause it sounds absurd but I heard him Jimin. I heard his voice, I felt his touch. I don't know how but he was really there and I had to relive every moment of my past" I hide my face in my palm as I sobbed while Jimin remained in his position covering his mouth to suppress his loud sobs.

"I screamed but no one was there to help me and he raped me again and again just like before he broke me again and again and no one was there to save me"

"I am so sorry" Jimin fell to his knees, cursing himself for leaving me that night.

"I don't know if I am going mad or something is really hunting me Jimin but either way I am scared. I am afraid to know the truth."Jimin couldn't say a word completely broken hearing what I had to say. I didn't want him to feel guilty for what had happened so I ensured him that I would be fine as long as he would remain in my life.

With regret, he informed me that he had begun dating Rose thinking I was with Jungkook and despite the news being a harsh blow to my heart, I accepted our fate and congratulated him.

It was bitter, but I knew I could live with it as long as he would still be in my life. I didn't blame him for our fallout because I knew it was mostly due to my incompetency to display my emotions.

"I promise I will never let you down Tiara, forgive me" He enveloped me in his arms and after a long time, I felt like I was alive again.

****

Awee seems like Jimin and Tia is not happening

Dont forget to vote and correct my mistakes