30

Don't forget to vote on previous chapter as well.

*****

"The Governor Park Jieun has promised to allocate maximum force to search and capture the prime suspect of three murdered that happened within the span of two months..."

"Sorry" my mother apologized hurriedly switching the radio channel and then refocused her eyes on the road.

"It's okay mom" I ensured her then turned back my attention to the scenarios passing by the car in a blur.

Actually, I wasn't even listening to the radio as I was lost in my own messed up mind which was trying to figure out if I was a sinner or not. But then I knew I wasn't strong enough to face society and raise a child that would be tagged as a murderer's child. Not to mention, my body was weak, and I wasn't mentally ready so could I be blamed for wanting to abort the child.

It would remind me of my trauma, the abuse I had to go through, and most important would I be able to love it? A product of rape and abuse.

"Honey, it's all fine. You did what you felt was right?" My mom's voice was tender as she stirred the vehicle and parked in front of my house.

My heart relaxed getting to know her opinion after all nothing else mattered. I felt a significant amount of burden being lifted off my shoulders. Unbuckling her seatbelt she shifted to pull me into her warm hug and rubbed my shoulder.

"We will get through this you have us to support you, just take care of your health" she whispered and I nodded my head.

A week ago I had escaped Taehyung with the help of a couple who took me to the police station where I filed a complaint against Taehyung and reopened Eunwoo and Jisoo's case.

My family rushed to the station as soon as they were informed about me and my heart broke seeing them in such a miserable state. They had visible dark circles in their eyes and had lost a significant amount of weight believing their daughter to be gone forever. After our heartfelt reunion, we were sent back home under the protection of two officers. Ever since I returned back, police have been searching for him but he had vanished without a trace. There was a huge possibility of him trying to contact me therefore they had appointed two officers to patrol around the area where my house was located to ensure my family's safety.

We climbed down the car and walked into our house. Opening my shoes and placing them on the shelf, I dragged my feet into the living room while my mom began to rearrange the shoes out of blue.

I never understood why she always used to get sudden an impulse to clean or manage something even if it was a bit out of order. I guess it comes with being a parent.

My heart sank at the thought of being a parent but shoving off my guilt to the back of my mind, I ambled into the living room where the TV was on and unboxed boxes of pizza were laying on the table however neither dad nor my brother was to be seen.

"We are home" I announced going to the kitchen to get some water when my eyes landed on my father laying in the pool of blood with a hole in his head behind the counter.

In an instant, my knee gave up and I was on the floor staring at the body while my mind scrambled desperately trying to make sense of the scene before me. Crawling towards his body I let out a strangled cry.

"Appa, Appa" with trembling hands I held him without caring for the blood staining my clothes and screamed for my mom and brother.

"Appa no, no" I rapidly shook my head cradling his cold body when my mother's broken voice called my name.

"Ara.." I raised my head to see my mother who looked as if the blood was drained out of her face however that wasn't the thing that stunned me but the man who was pointing the gun at her temple.

"Taehyung please...." I begged him, my heart was about to burst, sensing what was about to come.

"Please Taehyung no" I pleaded with him, my head nearly touching the ground. I felt utterly helpless, I was even afraid to move an inch while my mom was his hostage.

"I beg of you, have mercy" I was wailing urging him to pity me.

"Ara, I love you..." she couldn't even complete her sentence when the sound of the bullet hitting its target was heard and her limp body dropped down to the ground.

I couldn't move as if everything below my hip was frozen. I slowly reached to her body and only when my hand touched her still-warm body, I could feel the paralyzing pain spreading to every cell within me.

"ahhhhhhhhhhh" I let out a cry in agony holding my mother's dead body.

"My child couldn't even plead because it had no voice" he sounded dangerously low as he reloaded his gun.

I was no match to him, I was well aware of it however the rage and hatred surged within me and I tried to tackle him to snatch the gun off his hand but like a ragged doll, he tossed me to the ground without any effort.

"You left me to die" He yelled as he kicked me on my abdomen repeatedly while I tried to shield myself from the hits.

"You fucking tried to kill me after everything I did for you. You snatched my happiness, you ruined me" A pricing pain originated in my head as he grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up to face him. He was crying ferociously, however, I felt no sympathy for him.

"I wished I would have killed you that day" I spat at him and I meant every word that escaped my lips

His face morphed into the hurt one and his lips quivered at my statement but he quickly managed to regain his poster and his eyes were back to being cold. He tittered throwing his head back then suddenly a strong slap landed on my cheeks and I was back on the floor, stars revolving around my vision.

"bitches are never loyal" he retorted in venom laced tone.

"I had everything, and now I am criminal in run" he was screaming while he resumed kicking the side of my abdomen.

He had lost his mind.

I could tell he was no longer sane. He could no longer feel any emotions except for rage and resentment.

When he stopped he kneeled beside me and wept, hiding his face behind his palm.

"How could you kill our child? how could you?" by this time, I couldn't even move my finger. Blood streamed down my mouth and my thigh as I mustered up the energy left within me to force the words out.

"I didn't kill our child but you did" my voice was extremely low but as soon as his ears caught them he jolted his head up. His eyes were wide like a headlight as he stared at my face.

I spat the blood in my mouth and forced myself up to lean against the kitchen counter.

I think that was when he noticed the blood rapidly streaming down my leg and his breath shuddered and he lost his balance and fell to his butt.

"I wanted to abort it, but I couldn't, and guess what you just killed it by your own hands"

****

The writing might not be up to mark after all I finished the rest of the book in a day.

Sorry for that, friends